“Probably won't return” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Coupeville, Washington
“Probably won't return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was just a very average meal at a very average restaurant in an area where there are too many good restaurants to settle for less than that. Service was rather slow, little things were overlooked & trying to flag down someone to assist you was challenging. I thought the prices were not in keeping with the casual family kind of restaurant it is. It is a very big restaurant so if you're looking for a last minute restaurant for a bigger group, it could probably handle it. We didn't didn't even bring our leftovers home, which is a sure sign of it not quite meeting expectations.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Carnation, Washington
“Why Haven't I Been Going Here More Often?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have frequented this restaurant for 5 years. I always had the same thing. Something changed, and I decided to try whatever I could. The Tenderloin Tips are to die for. In the past year I have gone 5 or 6 times, every time something different. I have yet to be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
Redmond, Washington
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Looked like a long line, but we were seated quickly. Our waitress was very professional (I think her name was Ashly). We had soup, salad and split an entrée; their servings are huge. We'll be back.

Redmond, Washington
“Slow service and not so great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Claim Jumper used to be a great place till about a year or so ago. Recently, not sure why, but both their service and food quality have gone down. Wait is too long, servers are not really engaged and the food is missing ingredients even (no chicken in Chicken pasta for example).

Stay away and go for much better choices near by.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Stay Away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We recently went to this restaurant with a large group; although we were seated in a private area, it was very noisy because of the music being played, and it took FIVE requests to get it turned down! The waitress was great, but overworked and it took quite a long time to get everyone served. The food was lousy...very disappointing...I do commend them, though, for giving every party individual bills and including the gratuity on the bill...

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Claim Jumper? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Claim Jumper, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.