“Why Haven't I Been Going Here More Often?” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Carnation, Washington
“Why Haven't I Been Going Here More Often?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have frequented this restaurant for 5 years. I always had the same thing. Something changed, and I decided to try whatever I could. The Tenderloin Tips are to die for. In the past year I have gone 5 or 6 times, every time something different. I have yet to be disappointed.

Visited October 2013

Redmond, Washington
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Looked like a long line, but we were seated quickly. Our waitress was very professional (I think her name was Ashly). We had soup, salad and split an entrée; their servings are huge. We'll be back.

Redmond, Washington
“Slow service and not so great food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Claim Jumper used to be a great place till about a year or so ago. Recently, not sure why, but both their service and food quality have gone down. Wait is too long, servers are not really engaged and the food is missing ingredients even (no chicken in Chicken pasta for example).

Stay away and go for much better choices near by.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Stay Away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We recently went to this restaurant with a large group; although we were seated in a private area, it was very noisy because of the music being played, and it took FIVE requests to get it turned down! The waitress was great, but overworked and it took quite a long time to get everyone served. The food was lousy...very disappointing...I do commend them, though, for giving every party individual bills and including the gratuity on the bill...

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Issaquah, WA
“Dissapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've been to this location many times, but last night we left feeling disappointed with our experience. We grabbed a table in the bar. The wait staff (2) were nowhere to be seen. After 4 minutes we went to the nearest service station for menus. From that point on we saw improved service; not great, but OK.

The bbq salad was delicious, and huge. My fish dish (Tilipia Bianco?) was pretty bland, and looked better in the menu picture then on my plate. Breading was uneven and heavily applied.

A comment about cleanliness. Our chair and banquet cushion had crumbs on them, and the floor around the tables in our area was littered with bread, misc food. The bar table area was half full so it wasn't like it was too busy to ignore the floor's condition. Just saying....

• Visited September 2013