Made a quick trip to Seattle to see Cavalia and stayed here because we like the Silver Cloud in Portland. Clean and attractive facility, comfortable room, soft beds, generous free breakfast. Good weekend rate through Booking.com, since their focus seems to be weekday business travelers to nearby Microsoft campus. The young man who checked us in was courteous, professional, and helpfully printed out a map to our show venue. Had a concern at checkout which the manager addressed ASAP to our complete satisfaction. Overall, a nice place to stay, with market, drugstore, and restaurants a few blocks away. If you like Thai food, try the Bai Tong near Safeway. The 520 takes you into downtown Seattle on the toll bridge, and is also a straight shot
(with no toll) to the impressive Boeing plant tour in Everett.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business Style hotel located just minutes from Microsoft, Redmond Town Center and Bellevue businesses. Complimentary high-speed internet, complimentary breakfast, indoor pool, complimentary parking all make this an ideal spot for your Eastside visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.