This is the first time I've stayed in Redmond. We stayed for one night over this past weekend. It was a pleasant and enjoyable stay with no complaints.
Check in was fast and easy. Front staff were very friendly and informative.
The hotel common areas were very clean and well kept, as well as the rooms. Rooms have above average beds, and fully equipped kitchens. TV was a LCD type with good selection of channels.
Breakfast was typical for all Residence Inns including hot eggs, meat and starch. There's also cereal, oatmeal, breads/muffins/danishes and fruit. There's also coffee, tea, juice and milk. All good.
The pool is outdoors, but I didn't use the pool or fitness area. Business Center has 3 good computers and 2 printers. Parking is outdoors only.
Once of the best features about this hotel is that it's part of the Redmond Town Centre, so you're in walking distance of some shopping and decent restaurants. During this time of year, on Saturday mornings, there is a farmer's market held nearby too. For someone going to Seattle, Redmond is still a very reasonable drive. It's not as convenient as Bellevue, but is considerably quieter, which I liked.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay. This hotel is very much like all recently modeled Residence Inns, and it didn't disappoint. It's a nice location, and would gladly come back when it has competitive rates. There was nothing outstanding to make this a 5 star rating, but it's a solid choice.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond Hotel
- Residence Inn Redmond
- Redmond Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Seattle East
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on Long StaysWelcome to the Residence Inn Seattle East Redmond Hotel by Marriott, conveniently located in the heart of Redmond, Washington. We are minutes from Microsoft Headquarters and beautiful Marymoor Park on the shores of Lake Sammamish. Nearby Highway 520 goes directly to Bellevue then into Downtown Seattle itself. Enjoy easy access to the Space Needle, museums, sports arenas, harbor excursions and the Redmond Town Center Mall is directly across the street as well. Back at our Redmond hotel, enjoy a complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet and a Wednesday night Social Hour, which includes free dinner and beverages. Each of our spacious hotel suites offers separate areas for living, working and sleeping as well as a fully equipped kitchen. If you are here to work, take advantage of our well-lit desk and free high-speed internet access throughout. Stay with us at our Residence Inn Extended Stay Hotel in Redmond, Washington and enjoy all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.