“So so” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Randle, Washington
“So so”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was really hungry, but their menu wasn't very appealing. I ordered a turkey sandwich , baked potato and a bud light in the bottle. When I got my food and started eating there seemed to be a funky odor coming from within. The waitress brought me a draft beer. Also there was no cheese on the sandwich. Just a strange experience. I never got sick though. I think I'll get food elsewhere next time I'm in the area.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Huge burgers!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We ate here while spending the night in Randle and I thought it was fine. Yes, the bar attracts locals who like to drink, but really what do you expect. Everyone was friendly and no-one was behaving badly! There are some interesting artifacts on display, including a stuffed bear and a stuffed elk (I think) head. Not my cup of tea, but this is not Seattle.

We ate burgers, which were amongst the biggest I can remember having and were made from good quality meat. I thought it was OK, could have been seasoned a little more for my taste, but my wife loved hers. the fries were a little soggy, but acceptable - and at least they were real!

I'd recommend this bar given the lack of competition on the area, but it is a little expensive

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Lousy burgers, small town drama, drunk locals”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

As my title states the burgers here were lousy.The place smelled good, so ordered what the waitress/bartender suggested but was dissapointed. The burger was dry, fries werent crispy, but soggy/greasy. Service was slow because the bartenders were more into gossiping than watching my food on grill. One drunk customer, a local, smelled bad and needed a kleenex. He tried hanging near me but I had to move so his snot didnt drip on my food. Seems band nights are hopping, but bartenders are slow, maybe new & inexperienced? I prefer going to mt adams cafe or huff n puff for a decent burger.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco
“Local color”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This bar and grill has a lot of local color and history.
Good rib-eye steak and baked potato.
Stay away from the tacos!

Visited July 2013
Washington
“Small town 3 options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is the more expensive of three places to eat in Randle. It's tucked in and easy to drive past if your not paying attention. Good food every time we have stopped in here for dinner. The dogs are always happy we stop here as it means doggy bags for them. Cozy place with friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013