The Rain Forest Resort Village has various types of rooms - check out their site and figure out which room you want before you call them. I was traveling with a family member. We originally wanted to stay at the historic Lake Quinault Lodge. But the lodge was totally booked - so we opted for this hotel about one mile away. We had a nice two bedroom unit - and the front room had a jaw-dropping view of the lake.
The room was clean but very basic.
Internet service is very poor from the rooms - but if you walk towards the lobby - actually the lobby is in a small store on the property - you can get a good WiFi signal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Come on and enjoy! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Rain Forest Resort Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Forest Resort Village Hotel Quinault
- Rain Forest Hotel Village
- Rain Forest Motel Village