“Good place for the girls...” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 224 restaurants in Puyallup
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good place for the girls...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2007

Good place for the girls to go.

74% Recommend
Seattle, WA
“Food was good, but service was awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2007

Service was terrible!! We were the first seated in the dining room and ordered shortly after. After about 30 mins, I noticed that others seated 20 minutes after us were recieving hot bread with olive oil. When I asked the waitress if bread needed to be ordered, that I was very willing to place an order.....she told me that it was included with the meal, but that she was working her way towards us but the bread for our table was not ready! 10 minutes later bread did arrive and I asked to speak with the manager & the waitress told me that he would stop by if he "had time". The food arrived shortly after and I must say that it was very good, the manager/owner never deemed it necessary to visit my table as requested, but chose to "meet me in the lobby"......he was not at all tactful about his poor relationship with the waitress and even commented that she wore a hearing aid and read lips!Thismade me very uncomfortable...........and so despite being very happy with the food, I am still deciding if I will ever deem it necessary to visit the HG again!

Puyallup, Washington
“What Class-Live Dinner Music-Wonderful Food, Service & Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2007

WOW-Who would of thought a classy place like this existed in Puyallup. The food is amazing~ The plate presentation, depth of flavors, and the satisfying taste of fresh ingredients. The lounge is extremely romantic w/a warm urban city feel. The Martinis... YUMMY, some of my favorites are the Honeydew, Nuts & Berries, and Keylime. The waitstaff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Mediteranean-Pacific Rim Influenceded....there is a flavor to fit everyone! The only apology has to be the location is next to the bowling alley, but never-you-mind (just cover your eyes, as once inside, you will be transported)!! Thank you and Bless you!