“Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Portland, Oregon
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Good menu. If you ask, waitresses will tell you what's good coming out of the kitchen that night and take the time to chat about the day. Relaxing after a busy day.

Visited January 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Worst part of my trip.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I wish I had checked TripAdvisor first! We ate dinner here because we could walk from our hotel. The waitress wanted to take our orders immediately - we had to tell her twice we needed more time. I had the special - pot roast with garlic mashed potatoes and my husband had the ribs with garlic mashed potatoes. About 2/3 of my beef was fatty and grisly and the potatoes were so bad they tasted like paste. I didn't bother to complain, but I barely touched the meal which was obvious to the waitress but she never asked why. My husband said the ribs were pretty good. Now I know why the place was nearly empty on a Saturday night of the Fair.

Visited September 2012
Bonney Lake, Washington
“A Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I had an odd work schedule where I got off work at 8am. Midnight shift. But getting off work, and being able to go to Jason’s, have DINNER and a drink, it brought back a level of normalcy to my life that had been missing. The girls there are all absolutely wonderful, and their memories are great! The booths were all made by a local company, and the etched glass on them never ceases to amuse me.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Crossville, Tennessee
“Not bad.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Went to Jason's because it was close to our hotel and we could walk. Had the salmon and the 1/2 rack of ribs. Food was so-so.....not one of the better experiences during our 2 week trip

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ocean Park, Washington
“Close encounter from the hotel.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Fair food, good service and within walking distance of the hotel. It was worth not having to drive from the hotel.

Visited August 2012