“First but not the last!” 5 of 5 stars

1-253-268-0335
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 198 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Sushi
“First but not the last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The sushi was prepared for my veggie needs while my husband did straight sushi. All was good in the world! The staff was beyond pleasant and very attentive. We will stop on our next trip through!

• Visited August 2013

Puyallup, Washington
“Wonderful sushi/crazy affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a lovely family-run conveyor belt sushi place. Great variety of rolls and nigiri, seaweed/squid/cucumber salads, desserts, asian beverages, and occasional items like gyoza, egg roll or tempura. The sushi is very fresh; the kitchen is open and you can watch the chefs constantly preparing new items. You can also special request items if you don't see what you want on the conveyor belt. We love the bacon-wrapped asparagus, and the korean beef bbq, so yummy. They also have Mexican coke (yes it is better) as well as beer and sake (cold and hot). Prices per plate range from $1.50 to $5.00. The staff here are very sweet, friendly, and ready to chat and laugh with you. We come here at least once a week, so you know we love it. Thumbs up!

• Visited July 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Very Good Conveyer Style Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My hubby and I went to this restaurant a few days ago. When we walked in and saw it was a conveyer style sushi place, we almost walked out. We love sushi and conveyer style is usually such a let down. I am glad we decided to give this restaurant a try. The food was very good, and the service was outstanding. Oh and if you want something not on the belt, they will make it for you.

I rated this a 4 star because it is very good for THIS style of sushi restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington, United States
“Great new Sushi place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place out for my birthday. This place is great! Lots of variety and super friendly staff! You can even get a small entree off the belt, like a salmon on a bed of cabbage with a sweet, delicious sauce drizzled over it. I also loved the spicy mussels as well. The sushi was fabulous and when we requested certain sushi rolls, they were quick to have it made!
This our new sushi spot now!

If you are a sushi lover, then try this place!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Reasonably Priced Sushi is Here in Puyallup! Yay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Conveyor belt sushi can at times be not so fresh and run of the mill. However, Forever Sushi breaks that mould by offering high quality sushi and great service. I have had the tekka maki, toro nigiri, spicy tuna, gungan spicy krab, gyoza, and calamari. ALL were excellent and fresh. I also had the miso soup which was delicate and not too salty, with generous helpings of tofu and good soft seaweed.
Service was spot on, with all staff smiling and helpful. Good prices as well. Be sure to try it. It's our new sushi favorite!