“Won't be back” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 224 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Greek
“Won't be back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I decided to try it on a Saturday during farmers market. We got seated and got our drinks and waitress never came back to get our orders. She walked by a few times and never asked what we wanted. We ended up going to sparks instead.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Puyallup, Washington
“Some of the best Pizza I have had!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stopped here the other day and were all very pleased with the food. We had calamari and the hummus plate for an appetizer. We also order a couple of pizzas, the white pizza with chicken, bacon, and artichoke hearts was the favorite. Someone else ordered the chicken gyro and said that was very good. They have a good happy hour as well. Very large menu. The service was also excellent.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Puyallup
“It's Not Greek to me!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The entrance to this restaurant is awkward and a bit confusing for anyone who wishes to take out food. The gyro meat is ok, but everything else we ordered was less than "Greek" good! The price for the food does not match the quality, presentation or taste! We will not go again for sure. Darn, we really love Greek food and are disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Our New Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Small little restaurant right next to Pioneer Park in downtown Puyallup. Two outdoor seating areas, one next to the sidewalk and street and one on the other side. My wife and I LOVE the pizza there and a small one is plenty enough for two people. We went a second time and my wife had the salad (which comes with pita bread, warm and made there) which was plenty for her. I had the Ravioli which was awesome!!!! It's our new favorite place. We went there during the summer concert series. We saw the first act then went to dinner where we could still hear the second act. Also, we went to a gathering in another near by city and when we went to dinner at "It's Greek To Me" in Puyallup, two other couples from the gathering were there as well. In other words, the place is good. My only downside would be to mention that the service is "casual" (okay, you might say a little slow) but we are in no rush when we go there.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Puyallup, Washington
“It's Greek to Me in Downtown Puyallup...Opa!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

When we saw that there was another restaurant opening in this great Puyallup location my husband and I both thought, 'It's not gonna make it- like the others in that location before it!' So when our daughter requested we pick up a to-go meal for her anniversary dinner ( she had just given birth a few days prior) we thought we would try it while they prepared their order.
IGTM is a very small, a bit awkwardly set up, but still a cute and quaint restaurant. I peeked in the bar- just a handful of bar stools pushed up against a bar facing the wall. We chose to sit in the dining room. There were a few patrons dining there but by the time we left the place had filled up- on a Thursday evening no less!
We were greeted and seated promptly- very friendly atmosphere. Since I hadn't ever tried Greek food before (I know shocker, not even a Gyro!) my husband wanted me to try a few samplings. We were there during Happy Hour (and prices applied to the dining room also-Score!) We ordered Spanakopita (Spinach filled Phillo- 2 per order) and Souvlaki Chicken Skewers served with a flat bread and assorted garnihses for a lovely little sandwich type appi (also 2 per order) with Tzatziki Sauce, looooove the sauce - so good!! HH price was $5 or $6 each.Great value!
The hubby ordered the Gyro Plate with lamb and beef and I ordered pasta. I asked if I could split my sauces: Mizithra and brown butter and the red meat sauce and they accommodated! All of our food was fabulous! Service was great and all of our orders were correct. Had I tried the appetizers before I ordered, l would have been a bit more adventuresome with my meal, but the pasta was great and the portions were very generous! I had leftovers for the next 2 days, and I am NOT a fan of leftovers!
So yeah, I would and have recommended this restaurant to others. It would be great to order it to-go and then eat it in the beautiful Pioneer Park!

• Visited July 2013