“Walking distance to Fairgrounds” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Franklin, Massachusetts
“Walking distance to Fairgrounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel is about a 7 minute walk to the fairgrounds. It is faster to walk than drive there. The staff are all so nice and professional. The hotel is clean and welcoming. They offer a great buffet breakfast with eggs, bacon and belguin waffles. The staff were always attending to the buffet and cleaning tables. They even opened up a small conference room to accommodate all the guest for breakfast. Cookies and coffee are always available. The hotel is right off the highway. I could hear the highway in my rom but I was so tired, it did not interrupt my sleep. My room had a microwave and mini fridge. I wil stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Granada Hills, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip and Alan accommodated me from the time I arrived with great customer service and good sense of humor. The hotel is clean, quiet and has one of the better breakfast offerings. By the way can you say "cookies" without smiling! The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that some hotels(and this is one of them) use a kind of room deodorant that makes the room smell musty\funky... it is like perfume over BO...maybe I'm just sensitive to it but I'm not a fan.

Room Tip: get a room facing away from the freeway
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed here february 1 for 3 nights. I was impressed with how clean and fresh the hotel looked and thought it might have just opened but was told they opened a year ago. The staff was friendly, helpful and gracious. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Recommended if you have to be in this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Darren H, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We strive everyday to keep our property clean, fresh, and reflecting the highest of standards. Thank you for staying and we hope to see you again soon!

Safe Travels!
Hanford, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed here for a four day weekend to visit our son and daughter in law. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Everything was above average, I don't have one negative thing to say. Great complimentary breakfast, complimentary fruit, coffee and cookies 24/7, complimentary movie rentals, everything is very clean, new and comfortable. Nice rooms, nice pool, very friendly and accommodating staff, nice area. It was a good location for us also -12 minutes from Tacoma, 35 minutes from Seattle. I highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

First let me start with positive: Easy and quick check in. Jacob was very nice and professional upon check in. Answered all questions and just overall all the staff I interacted with were very friendly and helpful. The room was nice although the bed was pretty low. Lounng area very nice and computer area as well. No complaints there. Wifi in room worked most of the time. a few times I could not connect. Free parking, free cookies, tea etc. Nice breakfast. No smoking a plus for those who suffer from allergies. I was happy I did not see any dogs as it is becoming harder to find a allergy friendly place that does not allow pets in Seattle.

Cons: The room was not clean enough for me. It is the only reason I would rethink stayng here again. There was a lot of dust on the furniture and spider webs under the desk when I bent down to pick up pen. I have to come to area once per month so I am looking for a really nice and clean hotel to stay every time. Bathroom could have been cleaner and there was no ventilation after taking shower. There was also not enough light in bathroon--a bit dim. I wish they would vaccuum when you are staying more than one day. When you eat in room there will be crumbs it would be good not to see same crumbs there when you return to room. All in all nice place but I may give it another shot but not sure. Again, great staff. I travel a lot so this is a plus.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks for work and it was only open about 1 month upon my arrival. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and neat (one of the most important things as a frequent traveler). The location is convenient to get into downtown Seattle or Mt. St. Helen's for the day. Mt. Ranier is in your back yard but about a 30 minute drive to the bottom of the mountain. Beautiful area. Hopefully they keep up the good work! It was a very enjoyable stay. There isn't a restuarant or room service but there are some nearby restaurants to order take out or delivery from.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Had stayed in other Fairfield Inn Marriott, but this particular hotel must had been the best Fairfield Inn due to its relatively new, modern, cozy, and extremely cozy/minimalist design. The service was also spectacular. Every room was equipped with personal mini DVD player, along with large collection of DVD library available from the front desk. The breakfast selection also exceeded the expectation of standard Fairfield hot breakfast, comparable to Marriott Residence Inn. As always, coffee, wide selection of teas, and cookies were available the whole day. My kids enjoyed the extremely-clean swimming pool facility as we did for the fitness gym as well. Even though the location is in Puyallup, a bit far away from Seattle/Belleveue/Tacome, for the price and the quality we get, we would not hesitate to choose this Fairfield Inn again for our future family trip in the greater Seattle area. I am rating all categories as Excellent except for Location, just because our primary visit was Seattle/Bellevue, not Puyallub itself, which otherwise it would had been Excellent as well.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tacoma Puyallup? Share your experiences!