“Nice place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Puyallup
Boise, Idaho
“Nice place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed here with my family. The price was great and the rooms were very clean. Free HBO channels was a bonus. The staff at the desk were friendly, and I had an overall enjoyable stay. I would recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: Very comfortable beds
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great location, with friendly, accommodating staff. Room has microwave and fridge, clean linens and good heating system. I've stayed here many times and have always had a good experience. Prices are great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Nice place, close to the fairgrounds. We stayed here for the Puyallup fair. We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very helpful and kind. The room was clean and comfortable. I would totally recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Stockton, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I was coming from Los Angles California In my 2012 International Prostar Eagle to Make a Delivery In Costco Warehouse In Sumner, Washington After I was done delivering my load at Costco I had to take My 10 hours Rest. Instead of staying at a truck stop for the night i decided to go to Northwest Motor Inn because Many of my friends recomended to go there. When i arived at the Motel i went to the Front desk to get a room. At the front desk i recived AWSOME!! service. The room i was given was very Clean and Neat there was Cable T.V... I had a good night sleep. If i was to recomend my friends a motel to go to I will recomend Northwest Motor Inn.
Next time i have a load to pickup or deliver in Puyallup area i will be coming here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Ya know I understand the economy is rough but when my daughter walks on a hotel floor for 10 minutes and her feet turn black that's a no no. The a/c didn't work the linens were super stained along with the walls. Water was warm and room was cheap. But I litterally got asked by other tenants for drugs twice in one night. It stunk really bad and its right on the main road so its super noisy. Cable sucked too needless to say I rented a room at the hampton inn the next time. I hope this place goes under. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE PLEASE.

• Stayed August 2012
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We wanted to stay somewhere better: but the two upscale motels were full. One with the crew of Airforce 1 which rather shook us. This was the better of the two also rans. The room was clean if a little smelly. The beds were ok, there was hot water, and there was a fridge and a TV of sorts. The A/C didn't work. The management were friendly enough; the owner had family near where we live in London, UK. But it was cheap and value for money in the circumstances. It is a one night stopover: nothing more

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I recently took a trip down to Puyallup for the Gun Show. My in laws live in Sumner so after visiting them the wife and I checked in here. It was literally 2 blocks from the fairground. Place seems pretty new, nice lobby, great rooms. Front desk couple were nice and gave us a great rate on a King Room. I would recommend this for anyone visiting Puyallup for fair related activities or any other events. You won't even need to drive anywhere to get whatever you might need as everything is so close by.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Northwest Motor Inn? Share your experiences!