“Fireside Grill O.K. service needs major improvement!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 80 Restaurants in Pullman
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fireside Grill O.K. service needs major improvement!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2006

My experience with the Fireside Grill was mediocre, at best. The food was average, and in my opinion, I could make something much better at home for the price. Now, the service is another review altogether; they need serious improvement on this subject. Expect a 30 to 50 min wait for drinks and food. The staff seems to struggle to serve a watered-down drink just in time to serve you a flavorless meal. In my case, they served me the wrong salad, of which I tried to run down the wait staff and he/she ingnored me...in the end they reduced my bill by $2.00 instead of giving me a new salad (bad business!) That is why they get a C+ for food, and a D+ on service. Try it for your self, I guess. One thing, the atmosphere is comfortable/pleasurable, but other than that I would pass it up.