“Friendly staff!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 81 Restaurants in Pullman
Cuisines: Mexican, Vegetarian, Healthy, Vegan
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Whether it's a mondo burrito, fish tacos, nachos, enchiladas or any other made-to-order item, Taco Del Mar guarantees the quality, freshness and taste of every item we serve. Taco Del Mar Pullman caters!
“Friendly staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The service was great, food was tasty, I would definitely go back. My only problem that I encountered was that I got it to go and I'm staying at a local hotel so with them not including a fork and a napkin it was impossible to eat- thank goodness the hotel staff gave me a fork but I had to go out of my way to eat the food. So if you are getting it to go ask for utensils! This was my first time there so I just assumed they put them in the bag- if they don't and you have to get them for yourself that should be pointed out

Visited August 2014

Uniontown, Washington
“Cute and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here with my family for lunch. Cute place, friendly people and the food was pretty good. Kids menu is really inexpensive which helps and the options are simple and fresh.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Great fast food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Excellent service. I forgot a sweater and they remembered me and returned it to me at my next visit.

Visited December 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“A lot of burrito for a good price, fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

While I don't actually like the "del mar" fish tacos / burritos, everything else here is very good. They have a wide variety of meats and sauces / garnishes, and offer a few types of beans and other fillings. It is basically Subway for burritos - they make all the food in front of you and you pick all your ingredients. I love the spinach tortillas and the steak filling, yum! I like their quesadillas too, but I almost always get a burrito. It is definitely a meal, maybe a meal and a half, and for a good price (well under $10).

Visited September 2011
Pullman, Washington
“Love this food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Taco Del Mar has great food for the money! Their fish tacos are my favorite.

Visited May 2012