“Nothing Special” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Palouse
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Joined a friend for lunch here yesterday. Service was prompt; waiter teetered on almost too attentive. Ordered the Oriental Chicken salad. It came quickly; was edible, fine but nothing I felt like raving to anyone about. It's a fine little restaurant but would I invite friends from Lewiston to drive up and share a meal there? Nah. Will I eat there again? Probably? Would I miss it if it closed? No.

Visited September 2012

Spokane, Washington
“Unexpected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I did not expect food this good, and such good service, from a place in a strip mall in between a Dollar store and an Ace Hardware store. Very pleasantly surprised! We WILL be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland
“Restaurant tucked in a mall - Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This place is in a mall and a few miles from WSU Campus. We were so bowled over by the great food, reasonable prices and sizeable portions. I ordered the prime rib sandwich. Came with awesome shoestring fries, and au jus. This was the real deal. Great bread too. My boyfriend had the Southwestern salad and it was fresh, cold, crisp and delicious, beans, corn, chicken, great dressing, big portion. His son has the cougar gold mac and cheese. Yummy. Waiter was good. Service was great. Excellent food. We'd go back in a heartbeat.

Visited August 2012
Zurich
“Still seems like they are getting the bugs out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I've eaten here a few times, the first being within 2 weeks of opening.

They still seem to be ironing out bugs after much more than a year.

Food can take nearly an hour to get to you. I think everytime I've been, they spilled something on me.

Visited August 2012
Clarkston, Washington
“Great food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We had a wonderful time at South Fork. The food was amazing and the waitress was very attentive. My only regret was not asking if I could get my falafel wrapped in lettuce rather than flat bread. I asked after I devoured that yummy thing and the server assured me that next time I can do that.

• Visited July 2012