I stayed here for a business trip, and it was my first time staying at a Holiday Inn Express, so I didn't know what to expect. I was overwhelmed by the friendliness of the hotel staff--they really were over-the-top nice to all the guests, and as a result it didn't feel at all like staying a hotel chain, but rather a family-run business. All throughout my stay they asked how I was liking my room, and asking if I needed anything. It was almost unreal. The milk and cookies were also a nice touch, and a testament to how attentive the staff were.
The rooms were fine--spacious, comfortable, and clean, so no complaints there. The hotel is located close to the university, and you can actually walk to a couple restaurants nearby, but to get around you really need a car.
If I ever need to return, I will definitely stay here, as it made my business trip all the more pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located in the heart of the Palouse Empire, just minutes to Washington State University, ten minutes to the Pullman/Moscow Regional Airport, and ten minutes to Moscow, Idaho and the University of Idaho. Whether you're traveling on business or fun the hotel features 130 deluxe guest rooms and suites to accommodate all needs. Our spacious 100% non-smoking guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, flat screen televisions, refrigerators and much more. There will be no need to worry about parking while in Pullman, our complimentary shuttle will be ideal for both on and off campus events as well as airport transportation. You will feel right at home at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pullman. Take time to enjoy the Great Room, it's more than a lobby, it's a warm cozy living room where you can enjoy a book or game in the evening by the fireplace, and our tempting breakfast buffet in the morning. We look forward to welcoming you to this wonderful Pullman hotel soon! Featuring complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel and 100 percent non-smoking guest rooms. Stay Smart! Attractions near hotel: Washington State University, Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum, Pullman Regional Hospital, Martin Stadium, Schweitzer Engineering, University of Idaho, Kibbie Dome, National Lentil Festival, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Pullman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Pullman Hotel Pullman
- Holiday Inn Pullman
- Pullman Holiday Inn Express