“Disappointed” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Prosser
kennewick
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Place looked inviting. There was one waitress working and place was busy. I ordered their special pulled pork sandwich and my hubby ordered pulled pork on hoagie. We were told out of ribs. Our tea was brought to us. I asked for sweet n low never got it and when food finallly arrived after 30 minutes. Pork was over cooked and sandwich was smashed down. Both of us tasted liquid smoke flavor all night long. The table next to us had to ask several times for their pie and coffee. And the one next to them was complaining about food as well.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Stanwood, Washington
“Tasty BBQ that leaves you wanting more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We are from out of town, staying the weekend in Prosser. We drove by this place all weekend long and finally stopped in to try the food...and let me tell you, we were NOT disappointed!

My wife had the Pulled Pork Hoagie sandwich and she loved it! I tried some myself and I think it was the best I've ever had. On Saturday nights they have Prime Rib which is what I ordered. That also was delicious!

Finally...as I was finishing the Prime Rib I saw a Server bring out a rack of ribs and I could not leave without trying some. I ordered a couple ribs and they were flat out AMAZING!!

Definitely try this place when you are in Prosser! You will not regret it.

• Visited September 2013