“Not so good” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Seattle, Washington
“Not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

A friend and I went for lunch. The view was nice, but the sweet and sour soup and pad thai were not good. My friend had crab fried rice that was good, but it was expensive. I'd try somewhere else.

Visited November 2011

Lakewood, Washington, United States
“Bad server attire”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Kid who works there needs a appropriate attire and better attitude.

Visited October 2011
bremerton
“I WILL NEVER COME BACK!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

We were seated and served quickly by a guy in a white T-shirt mmm that made me so hungry, They obviouslyu were trying to save money on the heating bill cause it was cold inside. I should've been tipped off when we were the only people there. One good thing food came out in about 5 min, veggies weren't cooked and i really dont know how they literally threwe the stuff together like that, The worst part is I ordered a garlic brocolli thing with beef and the beef tasted way off like it had been fermenting in someting in the fridge, After our food was delivered no one refilled water or came to see how our food was. If you value your life dont ever take a chance on eating there.Oh portion sizes were very sdmall too,I know I've heard it the economy is bad but come on you got to try a little harder or it's going to get alot worse for you guys at Arroy Dy.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“This restaurant is my new favorite on the...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

This restaurant is my new favorite on the peninsula. I especially enjoyed the amazing view of liberty bay from the balcony, the delicious seafood curry, and victorian style building. The host and staff were very friendly and welcoming. With such a beautiful view and tasty food I was pleasently supprised at how reasonable their prices were. I highly recommend visiting this venue if your near the area, it's worth a trip.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kitsap
“Food not fresh and lousy service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

Food was not fresh:
Service took an hour for the food to come out.
Fish was bad, should have left then and there.

My meal was obviously reheated or overcooked, though most likely reheated imo.

Restaurant was loud and crowded. Prices were pretty normal, might have been a dollar more expensive than would be expected per dish.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere