“Wonderful waterfront spot, eclectic menu with lots of healthy options” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Loft

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Treasure Island, Florida
“Wonderful waterfront spot, eclectic menu with lots of healthy options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have been to this place multiple times over the last few months. We are always impressed with the service and the craft cocktail menu, not to mention a solid offering of local microbrews. We especially appreciate the menu as it has several healthy options and fantastic and creative salads - most recently I got the strawberry dungeoness crab salad with goat cheese and an amazing vinegarette. My boyfriend loves ahi tuna salad. A terrific place for just drinks or dinner, enjoying the boats in the marina and the sunset over the waterfront.

Kingston, Washingston
“Do you become invisible once you have white hair?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

After waiting over 25 minutes and watching everyone around us being offered drinks and menus we finally walked out. We caught the eye of two different waitresses and they both said they would be right back and never returned to our table. I always tip well, my former students redesigned the interior and exterior of the space, I am patient to a point but this was over the top.

Please remember not all people over 50 are on SS or welfare and they do notice when you are totally disrespectful. I used to love the food and the happy hour was fun, although a bit noisier than most, but I can't return to somewhere where I was not given the opportunity to dine within a reasonable amount of time when all around me were promptly served.

I really hate to give bad reviews to local venues, but I would have said 0, if allowed on Yelp.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poulsbo
“Great location - food is hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

When we moved to Poulsbo - this is one of the first places recommended by locals to eat fish and chips. The first experience wasn't all that good - the fish was much too dark/deep fried, and the "chips" (aka French fries) were floppy - not crisp. But we like the casual atmosphere and fantastic location by Liberty Bay - so we keep going back. In the meantime - it seems that depending on the cooks on duty - the fish and chips are a hit or miss.

Generally the food is decent - and so are the drinks. Just know that this place is very casual and not fancy. It has outdoor seating, but don't count on shade if it's warm enough to sit outside. We were told that the wind keeps blowing over all the umbrellas (which it does) so they no longer have any, as of last time we were there. Bring a big hat and sunglasses.

Visited March 2014
“Beautiful view, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The seafood chimichanga and the ribeye were what we ordered, and were simply divine. The kids got little burgers which arrived in little pirate ships. When I mentioned quietly to my husband that I was a bit cold, the waitress returned with three blankets. Wonderful!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Cruz, Calif
“Food is good, view is better!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

A little pricey but the food is good. Gets noisy, but that speaks to the crowd and acoustics more than the management. We go often, the standby downtown.

Visited March 2014