“The hotel staff was great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo

You added GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo to your Saves list
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   19801 7th Avenue NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Poulsbo)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Poulsbo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
“The hotel staff was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed here multiple times. The hotel is clean and well maintained and the staff is always friendly and helpful. Close to downtown Poulsbo and 20 minute drive to the Seattle ferry give this hotel a great weekend location.

• Stayed October 2013
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad to hear your stay was great, we hope to see you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Red Oak, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here because the Best Western on Bainbridge was full. It was no close second. Creaky floors, smelly hallways, dark rooms, and leaky sinks. It was average. Nothing horrible but I have not intention of ever staying here again. It's just okay. If you need something in that area it will do. The bed was clean and I slept okay. Sometimes that's all you need.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry your stay wasn't up to your standards but we update our hotel every chance we have. We are currently finishing up with renovations with all the rooms with accent wall paints. We hope to see you in the future to check out the improvements!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

After a frustrating day Guesthouse provided the perfect place to re-group and prepare for the rest of my trip. I had forgotten that I am a member of AARP. Amber, the lady checking me in, asked the question so I could obtain the extra discount. Also the fresh baked cookies on arrival are fabulous. Not to mention the full breakfast with the added option of trays to take to the room for my traveling companion who has problems walking. I needed a ground floor close to the main entrance because of the walking problem. No hesitation at all. It was mine.
Nan G

Room Tip: I needed a ground floor room close to the main entrance because of walking difficulties. Without he...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear we were able to accommodate all your needs. We hope to see you again!
Gig Harbor
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. The room was exceptionally clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, (I asked for one to take home). To top things off, the staff was very friendly. Amber was the front desk manager when we checked in and out, she was pleasant and very knowledgeable of the area, not to mention cute as a button! We will definitely stay again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to be better everyday!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I just checked in after a very long day of traveling across country. I was greeted by Amber who was helpful and friendly. She noted that I was tired and sore and she offered to assist with my luggage. I have stayed here once before for a work trip. The property is very well kept and comfortable, but the thing that will keep me back is staff like Amber. Clearly the management at this property have a good sense about the importance of hiring quality staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Its kind words like yours that strives us to better everyday!
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Poulsbo for an over-night getaway. The hotel was nice and clean. When we arrived, the gentleman at the desk spent several minutes giving up recommendations for dinner, directions, cookies, newspapers and a warm welcome. Our room was very clean and spacious (we had a king with a kitchenette) and the bed was very comfortable, especially with our choice of soft and firm pillows on the bed. They had a nice spread for breakfast with omelets, bacon, sausage and the usual rolls, bread, cereal, etc.

After we got home, we realized my husband left his shaver there. We called, the honest cleaning people had turned it in to lost and found and now Amber is mailing it back to us. Thank you to all involved.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
MicahKim, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to have found your lost item and is in route to you as I respond to your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Everything about this place is stellar. We could not have been more pleased with each aspect of our guest experience. Thank you to the whole staff for making our stay so delightful. HIGHLY recommended!

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. All of us here at the hotel are so glad you had a great experience at our hotel! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo? Share your experiences!