Went over to Kitsap area for some work. Stayed here for a few days.
Great location, centrally located to everything, including work, stores, gas station, and restaurant. Rooms for comfy, clean, and seems have been updated recently. Like the flat screen TVs. Free WiFi was great also. As a frequent hotel guests for work and vacation, from 3-5 starts hotels. Didn't expect too much for a three start hotel in this small town.
Check in was quick. Staff was very friendly and helpful to provide information getting around town for things, and gave some good advance on catching the ferry back to Seattle.
Best of all - breakfast was free and good. Warm biscuits/pastries with juice, yogurt, and milk. Perfect for me. Saved me money and a run to starbucks and macdonalds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in scenic downtown Poulsbo conveniently located from all dining, entertainment, and the marina. Minutes from Naval Base Kitsap/Bangor/Keyport, and the Pudget Sound Naval Shipyard. Within 10 minutes from Kingston, Silverdale, and Bainbridge Island. Enjoy our complimentary deluxe hot breakfast served daily! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Hotel - Poulsbo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Poulsbo
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo Hotel Poulsbo
- Holiday Inn Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Holiday Inn Express