“Great Food, Make a Reservation” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Poulsbo, WA
“Great Food, Make a Reservation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had wonderful food at Lanza's. Neat, small restaurant. The staff were very kind. Portions are HUGE. The restaurant got busy; I would recommend reservations to ensure you got a table. There was live music as well.

Visited March 2013

NETARTS
“Yet again a memorable evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We get to Pt Townsend once a year and Lanza's is a must. I love the cheese and veggie lasagna and my husband goes for the perfectly cooked lamb. The atmosphere is cozy and the staff mekes you feel like they've known you forever. The experience is wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent Italian.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

A review can't be better written for Lanza's than the one that entitled "Number One for Us. "

This restaurant is in the uptown area of Port Townsend ..5 min. from the main downtown area .

Very nice ambience , excellent service , great food. This is Mom's house Italian . I had the house spaghetti with a meatball and a sausage . The meat ball was home made with excellent flavor, and about 3" around. The sausage was a whole sausage grilled. It was also home made and perfect flavor . Excellent home made sauce . Plenty of food ...took half home.

You can't go wrong eating here . You'll enjoy it .

• Visited February 2013
Sequim, Washington, United States
“The best dining on the Olympic Peninsula!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

An absolute hit!!! My wife grew up going here as a young adult and told me about when I first moved here in 2009- I am remiss in not having reviewed Lanza's up until now! Our first time as a couple was back in 2011 and it was superb just as my wife had told me it would be. Fast forward to last Friday and everything was just as wonderful as before! The service is pleasant and the ambiance is just right for a casual date with a romantic feel. The restaurant was full within 20 minutes of being seated and our food was served in a timely fashion. The food was amazing! My wife had the special of scallops in a homemade pesto and trumped my prawns and sausage pasta- and it was already amazing! I can't recommend Lanza's enough and other local area restaurants would do well to take note of Lanza's winning formula- if you want a truly pleasant dining experience with some absolutely superb Italian food- it's a no brainier!

• Visited March 2013
Longview, Washington
“nice family restaurant, food average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I guess I didn't order the right thing but the Canneloni I had was solid cheese. too gooey. should have had the putanesca. The service was good. This is a nice family restaurant but not a place for interesting meals. Good for the basics of which I will choose differently the next time I order if I go there again.

• Visited January 2013