“Good coffee and good service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 87 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Jacksonville,FL
“Good coffee and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stopped here and got some coffee while shopping at the Safeway. The coffee was good and the service was fast and friendly.

Portland, Oregon
“Lukewarm Coffee”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Wanted to make a quick stop for a cup of coffee. That didn't happen. There are 3 registers in the store. The one register the cashier used wouldn't work. Instead of going to another one a call to customer service was made. Both cashiers tried to get the one register to feed paper. I waited while they tried and tried to repair it. It was easier and faster just to try to dig out exact cash so I could be on my way. Once in the car I discovered my coffee wasn't even hot. Every Starbucks I go to I have them put an ice cube in it because the coffee is too hot to drink on the run. She must have emptied the ice bucket in it.

Not good!