“Large and filling crepes!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: phone number 360-385-1151
Description: phone number 360-385-1151
San Rafael, California
“Large and filling crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had breakfast at this cute little place as we were staying down the street at The Aladdin Motor Inn and this was close by and also very convenient to the car ferry. My husband and I shared a large crepe and were very satisfied. Coffee was good too! We would definately go back again when we visit Port Townsend again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

82% Recommend
Bellingham, Washington
“Crepes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We went to visit Port Townsend for the day and after looking at all the amazing choices of food we decided to go for crepes. The crepes themselves were pretty good, I had chicken pesto which was a bit too greasy, but the taste was good. The problem I had with the place was that it smelled like moth-balls which I find very un-appetizing! All in all it wasn't too bad, but wouldn't go there again as all I wanted to do was eat and get out so I could get away from the smell.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Silverdale, Washington
“Crepes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Yummy crepes!!!! I got a breakfast crepe with fresh veggies. It was great and very large. There were games and nice art to look at. Fun place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent espresso and crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We found this quirky little place while bumming around Port Townsend - it is a new-ish addition to downtown. It is within easy walking distance to the ferry and offers delicious crepes with almost any sort of filling you could imagine. The espresso was very good also.

What's a crepe? It is sort of like a pancake tortilla and can be made either sweet or savory - something fun to try if you've never had them before.

The service is a little odd - you order at the counter, they bring you your food, and you bus your own table, but there are only a few employees. My kids enjoyed watching their crepes being made. They have outdoor seating and a bicycle rack conveniently located out front. This was a good place to go with kids and everyone in our group of 4 cleaned their plates, even my very picky 5 year old.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere