Booked a three night stay while visiting family in the area. The first room I was given reeked of mold & room deodorant. There was no internet signal in the room either. Was able to change to a different room with improved smell & internet. The internet went down a few times during the stay requiring staff to turn on a switch somewhere! Hotel is in great need of make over. Bathrooms tiny & dingy. Rooms a dark & dreary. Shame because the location is great -right on the water.Breakfast was minimal. Please fix up the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many rooms boast private decks overlooking sparkling Port Townsend Bay. Protective windbreaks make year–round enjoyment eventful as the parade of ferries, fishing vessels and sailboats pass by. Take a deep breath of clean, fresh air as you revel in the sights and sounds of nature's seascape. Listen to the surf as it gently lulls you to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tides Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tides Hotel Port Townsend
- Tides Motel Port Townsend