“Back again and still lovin' it!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Freeland, Washington
“Back again and still lovin' it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I brought my friend and her 10 year old daughter with me this time. The sandwiches on the homemade bread was wonderful, and the gigantic fresh baked cookies delightful! A great place to enjoy good food in Port Townsend!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Puget Sound, Washington
“Great little meeting place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

The food here is great; I've been there three times in the past couple of months and have never been disappointed. Most recently I had their Monte Cristo sandwich...I consider myself somewhat of an authority on Monte Cristos (the best one is at the Blue Bayou at Disneyland), but this one did not disappoint!!!

The only reservation I have is that the staff sort of blows hot and cold...or warm and cool...sometimes very friendly and accommodating but at other times it's as though you're bothering them a bit. Still, I will go back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Filling soup and sandwiches”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Warm spinach salad was enjoyed by one member of our party and the rest had sandwich or soup/sandwich combo. Good sandwiches and very filling. Soup weren't quite as good: I had the salmon chowder which was quite good but a bit salty for my taste. My friend had the beer and cheddar soup, which was definitely salty and was, to my taste, melted cheese whiz with maybe some beer - certainly not a patch on my beer and cheese soups. The baked goods looked good and this place is a pleasant stop for a casual lunch.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Port Townsend, Washington
“Warm & Inviting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

If you're in Port Townsend, you simply must stop by the Courtyard Café. I recommend coffee and a cinnamon roll, or cookie, or pie for that matter! All of the desserts are delicious, and their sandwiches are scrumptious. They offer two vegetarian sandwiches, both of which are quite yummy, and they also offer gluten free bread for any of their sandwiches.

Visited February 2014
Port Townsend, Washington
“One of my favorite places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I love the food, no other place like it. It's in a great place and the family who own it and wait on you are really nice. I love that they have outside dining, there's nothing like having great food and enjoying it outside, although the inside is very quaint and fun.

Visited January 2014