“Gives you that special feeling!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Gives you that special feeling!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to take my friends for their birthday lunches. The menu is superb and I love the coconut vanilla white tea! The staff are very friendly and warm. The food is just right - I especially like the chicken pasta salad. Yum! It's been a couple of years since a group of us went for the tea with the all the goodies. It was delicious and the only reason we stopped was several in the group were diabetic and couldn't enjoy it all, so we go for lunch and everyone is happy. The attached Springhouse Gift Shop is a joy and we always have to visit A Good Yarn across the parking lot. Just recently the gift shop has opened a clearance shop that is not to be missed. It, too, is across the parking lot and not open every day and with limited hours.

Renton, WA
“worth stopping at!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I went here for lunch and had a great meal. The decorum is very girlie but my husband was ok with it. I had the half turkey sandwhich soup and piece of pie. I thought all of them were very good. My husband had the Asian chicken salad and he said he also enjoyed it. I would skip the soft drinks. We were charged $3 each adding six dollars to the bill. Overall we will stop here again!

Redwood City, California
“Consistently Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've been here many times, and the food and service never disappoint! My client and I had a wonderful late lunch (they serve lunch and tea until 4pm). Once again the food and service were perfect! Delicious luncheon choices, and amazingly good service! It is always a pleasure to have lunch here, then visit their gift shop! It is relaxed and inviting! There is no need to dress any way but casual if you are going here!!

Puget Sound
“Great for the Ladies-- more of a gal place than for men”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

It is after all a tea room by design. Not too many guys when I go in with my wife. Suck it up and just enjoy the setting. The lemon meringue pie? GREAT!!! Usually get the roast beef dip sandwich. Lots of gal food. Service is very good but it is a bit tight in size. Easy in and out parking.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
WA
“Not the best value, but delicious just the same”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

It is an adorable little tea house with cute decorations and merchandise. I did like the options they had on their menu, and it would be a great spot for a girls lunch. We all ordered different teas, and they were all scrumptious. I had the signature dessert, the Rose Pudding, and it was very pretty and yummy. The prices are not great, but the atmosphere is nice.

Visited January 2013