“poor upkeep” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Port Orchard

You added Days Inn Port Orchard to your Saves list
Days Inn Port Orchard
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   220 Bravo Terrace, Hwy 16 Sedgwick Exit, Port Orchard, WA 98366   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Port Orchard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
California City, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

It went down like this- after driving over 600 miles, all I wanted to do is check in the hotel, sit in the hot tub for a bit, call my kids and tell them I arrived safely, and watch a little TV to unwind. Well, didn't work out that way. After lugging my luggage upstairs (BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ELEVATOR), I tried to use the hot tub that was hot enough to broil lobsters, so I then tried to call my kids on the phone in room but couldn't because it did NOT work, and had trouble trying to watch TV because there was NO REMOTE for the TV! I decided then that I had indeed checked into the hotel from Hell... So, for cheap entertainment, I joined my family in the pool where we could clearly see other people checking in and "discovering" that they had NO ELEVATOR (with looks of dismay and bewilderment on their faces because the Clerk DOES NOT TELL YOU THIS WHEN YOU CHECK IN) and had to hike the Battan Death March to their rooms! Stay here again? When Hell freezes over, and then MAYBE...

Room Tip: Unless you don't mind carrying your luggage upstairs because they HAVE NO ELEVATOR, I would avoi...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Port Orchard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Port Orchard

Address: 220 Bravo Terrace, Hwy 16 Sedgwick Exit, Port Orchard, WA 98366
Location: United States > Washington > Port Orchard
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Port Orchard
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Port Orchard 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Port Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Port Orchard Hotel Port Orchard
Port Orchard Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Port Orchard, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.