We stayed for a weekend in a 2 bedroom condo that had the MOST SPECTACULAR VIEWS of any hotel I have ever stayed in. The condo was far more than expected. Large rooms (large 2 bedroom/2bath) with nice furnishings and a substantial kitchen for a weekend spot. We had a terrific time. BIg fireplace, nice patio. The front desk was so helpful and friendly. When we asked if there was a store nearby, the woman asked "what do you need? I probably have it.". We told her what we needed, and she opened her cupboards and handed it to us - no charge. Now that is great service! The only negative was that the condo wasn't as clean as I would have liked.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel Port Ludlow
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel
- Hotel Port Ludlow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Ludlow Resort is located on the Olympic Peninsula, the gateway to the Olympic National Park and only 90 minutes from Seattle. It consists of a 37 room boutique Inn (each room has a jetted tub, fireplace and comfortable bedding to ensure excellent slumber), an Audubon golf course noted for its views and challenge, in room spa treatments, Farm-to-Table Dining, kayak rentals, a full service 300 slip marina, 26 miles of maintained trails and distinctive farm tours, Victorian communities and shopping nearby. A perfect setting for a retreat - whether personal or for business equally charming in season or off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your The Resort at Port Ludlow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.