I didn't realize at the time I reserved a room what I was in for. If you are reading this in June 2009, there is no better deal on the peninsula as room rates are 50% off celebrating the opening of the bridge. (Rates good until the end of june) I paid $61 for a beautiful room with fireplace , jacuzzi tub and gorgeous view overlooking the harbor. When we arrived at the room unfortunately it hadn't been cleaned but when cleaning came to my door 5 minutes later and realized the mistake and the previous guests were not staying, they called front desk and arranged complimentary appetizers, free drinks and a further discounted room rate without me even saying a word. Incredible service! On top of that we forgot a jacket with camera in pocket and again got a call within an hour after leaving letting us know. First rate all the way. Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel Port Ludlow
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel
- Hotel Port Ludlow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Ludlow Resort is located on the Olympic Peninsula, the gateway to the Olympic National Park and only 90 minutes from Seattle. It consists of a 37 room boutique Inn (each room has a jetted tub, fireplace and comfortable bedding to ensure excellent slumber), an Audubon golf course noted for its views and challenge, in room spa treatments, Farm-to-Table Dining, kayak rentals, a full service 300 slip marina, 26 miles of maintained trails and distinctive farm tours, Victorian communities and shopping nearby. A perfect setting for a retreat - whether personal or for business equally charming in season or off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your The Resort at Port Ludlow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.