This visit marked our fourth stay over five years. The rooms and common areas are always clean and well maintained. We especially enjoy the quiet and beauty of the natural setting on the waters edge. The hotel and Fireside Restaurant staff are friendly and welcoming. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel Port Ludlow
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel
- Hotel Port Ludlow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Ludlow Resort is located on the Olympic Peninsula, the gateway to the Olympic National Park and only 90 minutes from Seattle. It consists of a 37 room boutique Inn (each room has a jetted tub, fireplace and comfortable bedding to ensure excellent slumber), an Audubon golf course noted for its views and challenge, in room spa treatments, Farm-to-Table Dining, kayak rentals, a full service 300 slip marina, 26 miles of maintained trails and distinctive farm tours, Victorian communities and shopping nearby. A perfect setting for a retreat - whether personal or for business equally charming in season or off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your The Resort at Port Ludlow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.