“Above and Beyond” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Port Ludlow
Seattle, Washington
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went on a off season golf package that was an incredible deal! The staff could not have been more accommodating...from making our reservations to our dinner at the Fireside Grill on site to the pro-shop, they did everything they could to make our stay as perfect as possible. Great getaway destination.

Room Tip: This is an established, picturesque, seaside hotel. It is not "new" but extremely well ma...

330 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Kitsap County, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We really enjoyed this little spot of heaven! The rooms are very well done, with many touches to make a comfortable stay. We enjoyed the oversized jetted tub and in room fireplace. The views from both the room and the deck are gorgeous. We watched the sunset from the deck with a glass of wine, and the moon set the next morning. The food at the Fireside restaurant was top notch and the outside patio lovely. The only small comment I have is while the service in the restaurant was adequate, it was missing the little things that make a dining experience outstanding. We ate there three times with two different servers. We weren't told the specials (heard them telling others after we'd ordered), our entrees arrived while we were still eating the appetizer, and we weren't checked back on until our meal was almost finished, and weren't offered a second drink. Again, the food was absolutely outstanding and the service was good, not just the great attentive service I'd expect in a restaurant of such quality.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner or west-ward facing room.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I ended our 14 day vacation trip with a two days stay at The Inn at Port Ludlow. We can't say enough about this relaxing stay. The room was beautifully appointed, the beds are so comfertable, and the wonderful view out over the harbor made this our favorit room of our 14 day vacation trip. We enjoyed a beautiful sunset from the deck of the dining room which added to the wonderful dining experiance and food. This is a place not to be missed if you are headed up to the Seattle peninsula. Thank you for a grat stay

Silverdale, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We took advantage of a recent ad for this resort and were extremely pleased in all aspects. The room was beautifully appointed, the meals were superb, and the view was wonderful. To add to this, the staff was extremely courteous and friendly. We found it great value for what we received and highly recommend the Resort at Port Ludlow. For sure, we will return.

Room Tip: Rooms with balconies facing the west have a great view of marina and mountains.
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I wish I could move in to spend the rest of my life at this wonderful inn!!!!!!
Beds are great! Spa in room is heavenly to relax in.
I was so relaxed; food was fantastic; service was incredible; Port Ludlow is beautiful; can't wait to return!
A great base to travel in different directions.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We made a reservation 30 days ahead for a certain type of room for our aniversary. When we checked in this type of room was not available for some reason. We went and played golf and when we got back, the staff had done some magic and we had been moved to the original room type we reserved. As a bonus, a nice bottle of wine was waiting for us in the room with a nice card. What a great recovery!! We had dinner in the dinning room, steamer clams were amazing, and the beef tenderloin was beyond perfection. Jeff, our waiter gave us the very best service we have had in a dining room for a very long time and we had a wonderful evening. Great room, great golf, great food and an amazing week-end. What more can you ask for? We will be coming back again for sure and I hope we can come sooner then later.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. If you want a sunset view get room 206, or any of the second floor rooms fa...
Browns Point, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My room was beautiful! The bed was so comfortable I immediately fell asleep - for the two days I stayed at the Resort at Port Ludlow, I slept more soundly than I have in weeks. I had a beautiful view of the water from two sides of my room. My room was very nicely appointed with internet, plenty of light - both natural and task where needed - a fireplace, fluffy bathrobes, luxury notions, lotions, potions, and a Keurig coffee-maker with a nice selection of teas, coffees, mochas, re-stocked daily. Real half and half creamer was in the room fridge, which was an added plus. The bath salts, loofah & jetted tub were a wonderful treat, and I enjoyed them very much! There was also a separate shower enclosure from the tub with a massive shower head that had great water pressure (in my book, a BIG plus!)

The dinner experience alone made this a destination spot for me, I would drive to dine here again even if I weren't staying at the Resort. The food was cooked perfectly, presented beautifully, and the service was outstanding.

I am a runner, and I asked the front desk about potential running trails and paths. I was shown the amazing network of trails in and around Port Ludlow and enjoyed daily runs to a lovely waterfall on trails up and down the waterfront.

The resort is right on the water, the views from my room was incredible, showing off the natural beauty of the Olympic Peninsula.

I loved every single aspect of my stay and look forward to a repeat visit when I can stay LONGER!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to The Resort at Port Ludlow? Share your experiences!