“Salad, main course, dessert absolutely perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Café, Bistro
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Brewster's is a unique combination restaurant and country store. Providing Point Roberts with a fresh alternative, we offer organic, fresh, healthy and thoughtful food. We source our products from other local independent businesses. We open every morning for organic espresso and homemade baking. WE cater to dietary challenges and have many gluten free options on our menu. Our organic gardens supply some of the products sold in our store and used in our restaurant.
Vancouver, Canada
“Salad, main course, dessert absolutely perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent starter of goat cheese salad, with walnuts, blueberries and fresh figs, light raspberry vinaigrette dressing. My prime rib was the best I have had in years, served with horseradish cream and au jus on the side, steamed vegetables cooked to perfection and equally good smashed potatoes. My wife also thoroughly enjoyed her vegetable curry, certainly a wide array of vegetables, all fresh. We shared dessert, a bread and butter pudding to die for.
It was their first Sunday evening dinner for the season, appropriately on Fathers' Day.
An added bonus is that you can pick up a few groceries, excellent selection. They have a fantastic wine selection too, an Italian Pino Grigio at $7 U.S. a bottle was quite good. We just sampled a glass.

• Visited June 2014

Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
“Fine food & service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Went to Point Roberts to see what it was like and decided to have lunch there. We stopped off at Brewster's Fine Foods because it looked nice and were very happy we did. Had lunch on the patio (Oyster burger for me, crab burger for husband and the kids shared the salmon cakes). The food was fresh and delicious. But the service is what would make us go back again. It was a mother/son team serving us and they were great. My son was convinced there was a dinosaur on the other side of the patio fence eating strawberries - next thing you know the mom shows up with some locally grown strawberries in case the dinosaur came over and was still hungry. How cool is that? Attentive without being over bearing. We also got some desserts to go and so far they are delicious. If you're in Point Roberts definitely stop by here for something to eat.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stuart, Florida
“Pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Drove to Point Roberts on a whim, just to say we had been there. Stopped at Brewsters for a late lunch. The staff was very friendly on a pleasant sunny day. We sat outside and even though it was "burger day" (beef burgers $2 off) I had to try the the haddock "fish" burger. It was perfectly fried and the corn meal dusted bun was soft on the outside and slightly toasted on the inside. It had a tad too much red onion on it for my taste, but that was easily remedied. My husband had the dungeness crab cakes. They had lots of meat and he said he could tell they were a different crab then we get on the Atlantic coast. We also got some bakery items to go. All looked house made and delicious.
While I don't think I would drive down to Point Roberts just to go to Brewster's, I would definitely suggest stopping in if you are in the area. Nice little gourmet shop with a decent wine selection and espresso bar too!

Visited May 2014
North Vancouver BC
“Great Mother's Day Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We are regulars in Point Roberts. I love Brewsters for deli options, the smoked salmon, but most of all because it serves Gluten Free Options that don't taste like cardboard. Today's Mother's Day brunch was such a nice treat, as they served Gluten free pastry basket, with the regular sweets for my husband. The servers got confused, but when questioned, returned with the Gluten free choice. I had Eggs Benedict, love the hollandaise, and the eggs were perfect, the gluten free bun was quite good. Loved the fresh fruit platter that came with the meal, it felt like being in the tropics, but better.

Sitting outside, in the sunshine, with good food, friendly service, made my day. Thanks Joan and staff & hubby for making the reservation.

• Visited May 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We stopped by for take out, we should have eaten in it was clearly the girls first day. She did not tell them it was take out and it need to go back to the kitchen to be repackaged up. She forgot the spoons for the soup. I had to ask her for other things. It was crazy, but the food was great. I would eat there again but would hope she does not serve me again. Lovely place for a nice lunch. Hope she gets better with time. First impression is so important in any business.

• Visited April 2014