“Peaceful Rest” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lietz's River Front B&B

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Peshastin
Lietz's River Front B&B
You added Lietz's River Front B&B to your Saves list
8305 lynn street, Peshastin, WA 98847   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Peshastin
Texas
“Peaceful Rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I arrived in Leavenworth, WA via Amtrak on Friday 10/4/13 and took a taxi (Leavenworth Taxi and Shuttle) to Lietz's B&B which is located in Peshatin. Upon arriving I was greeted by Mrs. Leitz and informed her husband and driven to the station to pick me up. That act of kindness was shocking. The location would have been better IF I had driven my car, but the taxi service was reasonably priced with great staff.

I was taken to my bedroom which was comfortable and charming. There were two other ladies also there and they made my stay very refreshing. Mr. and Mrs. Leitz have a very lovely home adjacent to the river with a breathtaking yard. I immediately felt like I was visiting the home of a relative.

If you are wanting a hotel stay then this will not be your place. However, if you are traveling alone as I was then you have found the perfect place at Leitz's. Mrs. Leitz is a fabulous hostess and without any doubt is one of best cooks I have met. The breakfasts are absolutely delicious!

If you should stay at Leitz's on the River be prepared to be pampered and totally relax.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to Lietz's River Front B&B? Share your experiences!