“Best Breakfast you will get at a hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Pasco
Moses Lake, Washington
“Best Breakfast you will get at a hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

One year later this is STILL a great hotel.

Breakfast was abundant with choices to include a fresh made omelet, meat, potatoes, fruit, waffles, pancakes, biscuits n' gravy and more. Awesome Seattle's Best coffee.

Flat screen tv. Big comfybeds, quite and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
jimgibson7, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments on my hotel. I appreciate the time you have taken to both times to let other guests know about our services. Jim Gibson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chandler, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I generally stay at Hilton Garden Inn's but saw the great reviews on Tripadvisor and thought I'd give this hotel a try. I was not disappointed! The rooms are nicely decorated, the bed and pillows were comfy, the heater was very quiet and I liked the wetbar with the mini-fridge and microwave. The rooms were incredibly clean and smell very fresh. The bathroom was tiny, but was very clean and had great water pressure (and no loud fans!). I travel quite a bit and I'm not often impressed with free hotel breakfasts, but I liked this one. They had everything you could imagine including an omlet station. I arrived on a Tuesday evening and they had a free managers "reception" which included a salad bar, soup, breadsticks, spaghetti & meatballs. The meatballs were a little interesting but tasted better once I threw on some sauce. You will enjoy your stay here. Definitely worth the money and a nice staff as well!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments on my hotel. I am happy you enjoyed your stay & our managers reception. Jim Gibson
Kennewick, Washington, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Everything at this hotel was very good. We stayed on New Year's Eve and did not have any problems trying to sleep. The location and breakfast were great too! We would definitely stay here at this hotel again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments on my hotel. Our Hotel is doubled walled which helps to reduce noise. Jim Gibson
Santa Cruz, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We generally stay at Holiday Inn Express because they are more consistent than Best Western, but they wanted $140 per room in Pasco even though we were staying for 2 weeks. So I booked at the Best Western Plus for quite a bit less. What a surprise. If all of the Best Western's were like this we would only stay here. The rooms are huge compared to any HIE I've been to. They are very comfortable. The decor is excellent--warm and friendly. Staff is great. The breakfast puts HIE to shame. Hot, cold, fruit. They have an omelette bar! The coffee is significantly better which is a small thing but very important to me. The owners did an outstanding job with this property.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
jimgibson7, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my hotel. We are currently rated 9th in customer service in US & Canada.

Georgia USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I'm generally not impressed with best western as a chain but this place has changed that. It is best in the chain I've stayed in. This place is more like a Hilton property but at a mid price property. The rooms are modern, tastefully decorated, and spacious. It more like having an apartment. The beds are comfy with the best pillows I've found in a hotel. The hotel lobby is like an Athenian garden. The free breakfast is better the most restaurants with made to order omelets, a full hot breakfast, very good pastry, and better coffee than typically available in hotels. I've stayed here a dozen times and it been consistent each time. I look forward to staying here. I much prefer this over the red lion where I used to stay !

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my hotel. I will share your comments with my owners, they put allot of personal touches in the décor selection.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a great hotel that I always look forward to staying at. The staff is great and the hotel is a 10. You do not see hotels as clean as this one. I travel 150 nights a year! Every room is fresh and clean. You do not see any marks on the walls or anywhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my hotel. I will share your comments with my Maintenance & Housekeeping staff.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Pasco Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!