“Great location, clean newer property and dog friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Pasco
Los Angeles
“Great location, clean newer property and dog friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stated here while visiting local family. After a 1,100 mile drive, we were warmly welcomed (along with our two small dogs). The room was perfect - even having a wet bar and fridge. Free internet access kept me in-sync with the office back home. The pool and jacuzzi are covered for all-year access. The gym looked well equipped although I did not use it. The location is near the freeway with easy-on / off access. Lastly, the complementary breakfast was among the best I've seen (waffle bar, omelette bar, good coffee, cereals, fresh fruit and more).

Room Tip: The wet bar and free internet access were a pleasant surprise.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Priest River, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel during a 3 day business trip and it was by far one of the nicest hotels of anywhere I have stayed. Like "home away from home". The staff could not have been nicer! I was checking in the hotel around 1:00PM and had not had lunch yet and they offered me fresh fruit to hold me over until I could get something substantial. The rooms are spotless and smell SO GOOD! Their complimentary breakfast is by far the best I have ever had at any hotel. Fresh hot entrees, waffles and made-to-order omelets were at the top of the breakfast choices as well as all the regular fruits, breads and the best scones I have ever eaten. Above all, the service was fantastic. Looking forward to another trip to the Pasco area just to say here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011 via mobile

Over all experience was excellent. Probably the nicest Best Western Inn I have stayed. Although a little pricey, but worth the experience. The complimentary buffet breakfast was delightful.

• Stayed July 2011
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

Stayed here one night and found it to be quiet, clean, great amenities and central to my trip requirements. Room was fully appointed, King bed with a little kitchen counter that included Seattle's Best Coffee, a fridge, microwave and a sink ensuite. Really well thought out and given it is right on the road by the interstate, quiet and comfortable.

I didnt partake but I hear they have a great breakfast. For last night eating, there is microwavable food at the front desk and pizzas can be ordered in. Heated pool and spa.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of previous reviews and location. Due to the fact that they advertise as a "pet-friendly" hotel and my husband has allergies we called on TWO separate occasions to inquire about their pet policy. We were specifically told during both phone conversations that pets were only allowed on the first floor, so we made a reservation and requested and received a room on the third floor. However, upon returning to the room we noticed a pet/pet owner entering the room across the hall from our room. When calling the front desk I was told that they try to put pets on the first floor but will put them anywhere if necessary and they could not guarantee that are room was in fact pet free-despite the earlier assurances that it would be. Although they have the right to book their rooms to whomever they want being so dishonest when asked a direct question is not acceptable (in my opinion).

• Stayed May 2011
Missoula
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

They do a good job and this should be your first choice in Pasco.

Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Olney, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2010

I booked this one because my previous favorite, Hilton Garden Inn in Kennewick, was unavailable for government rates. I have stayed at Best Westerns before but this one exceeded my expectations. A number of highlights:

-Free breakfast buffet at 6am, even omlettes to order.
-Tuesday nights have a complimentary dinner buffet
-High speed internet - and it is indeed fast! Don't remember the speed test results, but they didn't disappoint. Also latency was very good for online gaming.
-Close to airport (which you cannot hear).

I gave 4/5 for location primarily because it's not in the backyard of a mall or local eateries. No biggie.

Also gave 4/5 for the slightly outdated room decor and no bathtub in the room where I was staying. The cleaning personnel also use some sort of an air freshner that didn't quite float my boat - maybe it's just me though. Also, the shampoo smelled awful, had to go out get my own - again, my personal preference.

A few tips:

Sometimes wireless high speed goes out of service for a few minutes. I was told by the front desk it's due to the airport's proximity and their jamming equipment for "secured flights". Ask for an ethernet cable at the front desk (if you don't have one) and plug in your laptop to the Local Area Network outlet - problem solved.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Pasco Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!