“Better than Denny's!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Lakewood Pierce County, Washington
“Better than Denny's!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I was staying at the Holiday Inn down the street so convenience was my motivation in going to Cousin's. I got the pot roast which was a generous portion but just not as tasty as I was expecting. The service was fast and friendly and the restaurant itself has homey deco with interesting little gifts in the reception area. I would go back again maybe just order something diffrent.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
Hermiston, Oregon
“Good Restaurant - Pasco”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

They were attentive and accommodative to some special food needs. Service was prompt. The temperature was cold

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Good food and welcoming staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was in Pasco for work and stayed nearby. I visited Cousins' Restaurant because of its location. What a great find this turned out to be.

I sat in the bar area, which was nice and large. Lots of tables in the bar area which allow more customers to take advantage of their happy hour deals. The service was pretty amazing. My waitress, Martha, was on top of everything and very friendly.

The Chicken Pasta in alfredo sauce was very rich but had great flavor. Lots of texture and more depth of flavor than your usual Chicken Alfredo. The drinks are served in mason jars, which is a very cute idea. Very country. :)

I enjoyed this restaurant immensely. Next time I'm in town, I'll be visiting again. Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2012