“Good park and fly option.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Hotel Pasco

You added Red Lion Hotel Pasco to your Saves list
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2525 North 20th Ave, Pasco, WA 99301 (Formerly Doubletree)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Pasco
Pendleton, Oregon
“Good park and fly option.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on night for a early flight out at the airport. The weather was not great and I live about 75 miles away so I did not want to leave home a 3am. I got a great rate at Red Lion and got there early enough to eat dinner at the bar. It was a pretty sparse crowned but the food was OK. The room I stayed in was a single King bed. The room was clean and warm and actually kind of spacious. I thought it was a good value and about the same cost of parking at the airport for a week. It was $40.00 cheaper than the other airport hotel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing us for your overnight options when flying!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stayed here last year and had a normal room, but this time I was put in a room by the highway. Let me tell you - DO NOT STAY IN THIS WING of the hotel, all you hear are semi-trucks all night, to the point you can feel the cars/trucks going by. I was awake at 3:30 the first morning, and 4:00 the second. Terrible place to sleep. I was near room #3150 - ensure you don't get a room near this number.

Last, the food is $$$$$ price for $$ quality.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
With 279 guestrooms I know that we can find you the ideal place to sleep the next time you are in our area! We look forward to your next stay!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I "lived" in this hotel for a conference. The rooms are comfortable, sound-proof, & more nicely furnished than your "average" hotel. Meeting rooms are well-organized, food on site was good, not great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you so much for the kind review! We too are quite proud of our accommodations!
Washington State
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is one of those properties from the 80's, huge, wide open lobby, many meeting rooms. Four "wings" with lots of rooms, so know where to park or you will walk a while (Big parking areas). The remodel is nice. Extremely friendly staff at the front desk, restaurants and lounge.

We were in Wing 2, a large first floor King room. It could have easily fit a double roll away bed; the flat screen TV was almost too small for the room. Sliding doors out into nice grassy area off the pool. Good linens, comfortable bed, plenty of pillows. Bath was well stocked. Grout in the tiled shower looked like it could use some touch up, but it was clean.

Breakfast was included in our price, and my husband raved about it for 2 days. (something he never does). Real food, hot. Considering we were there for a volleyball tournament, and large groups of people are eating at the same time, he was very impressed.

The Grizzley Bar was comfortable, again my husband raved about the Bacon Burger he had.

The only negative I can give the hotel is that it does not have a shop to get snacks or other items. The front desk has the usual sundry items, but if you are not prepared with inroom snacks you'll need room service. Lots of beverage vending machines in the halls.

Another review site had several comments about a weird smell in the hallways. I noticed it too on arrival, but it was gone the next morning. I have to think it's a cleaning product used.

I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: First floor on the interior (pool access) if you have kids or pets. Very nice area to burn off some...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
We love hearing about our friendly service and great food! See you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Third time here for a volleyball tournament. Very clean well organized. They change their early breakfast time to accommodate our girls as they have to be at the gym earlier than when the breakfast is normally scheduled. Staff always friendly!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

I am very happy to hear that my staff is able to accommodate your changing schedule :) We look forward to your next visit!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed here as a part of a group . They provided a great group rate and included the yummy breakfast which was an excellent deal. Overall a good hotel and right off the freeway so it is easy to find.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you! Love to hear that the breakfast was 'yummy'!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

The grounds are decent. I did like that there was plenty of grass so my dogs had a safe and clean area to potty. The room looked like it had been remodeled fairly recently. The bathroom was nice. The bed and sheets seemed clean. The carpet was filthy! There were many soiled spots and there were all sorts of crumbs on the floor. The maids had never bothered to slide the curtain back from the sliding door to clean there. My labradors alerted me to the multitude of food crumbs and spots on the floor. When my dogs want to clean a floor in a motel room I know that cleaning has not been thorough. I travel very often with my dogs. They always sniff a new room thoroughly, but when they find snacks I am pretty disgusted.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we were able to address immediately! I look forward to future feedback!

Been to Red Lion Hotel Pasco? Share your experiences!