“Worst Hotel west of the Missisippi.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Vineyard Inn

Vineyard Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pasco
Vineyard Inn
You added Vineyard Inn to your Saves list
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1800 West Lewis Street, Pasco, WA 99301   |
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Pasco
Los Angeles, California
“Worst Hotel west of the Missisippi.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

This place was so terrible that I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and the Washington Dept of Health. I wouldn't stay here again if someone paid me by the hour. Pubic hair on the shower walls, unclean floors and beds, rotten food in the refrigerator, surly staff, and still well over $60 per night.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Portland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2009

We had planned a night with friends and a few girls. This place was great because it was cheep and we had already been told about the hotels rep from some friends. Basically, anything goes. This hotel is'nt picky on who they alow to stay which was cool with us beings as we were only there for a get together anyways. But I felt the need to write this review because no amount of alcohol could cover up the smell of either the wall or the carpets, not sure which. My girlfriend would'nt even stay the night with me. I paid for the room so I stayed but was glad to leave in the am..... I wouldn't suggest this hotel to anyone, unless you were a criminal who had no where else to go.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Pasco hotels

Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2009

Had an extended stay in Pasco due to a business meeting that went longer than originally planned. Front desk personnel were very friendly an helpful. The room that I stayed in was kept very clean and the Maid service was very good. If I needed anything [i.e. directions where to eat, directions to my meeting location(s), etc., etc.] everyone was very helpful an went out of there were to make sure that my visit was a good one.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

I am very glad I didn't read the reviews on this hotel untill after I stayed ther and decided to write a review myself. My wife and I stayed there over boat race weekend and had a great time. The front desk people were very kind and helpful, and the maids took very good care of us. Syre it's not the newest hotel, but our room had been recently remodeled. and we paid half the rate we were quoted at the red lion down the street. We really enjoyed the food at the restraunt, and the fact that we only had to cross the bridge to get to the boat race. I didnt see any of the problems every one else was complaining about. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable, safe place to spend a few nights then this place gets my vote.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Wa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

Fifty bucks is almost three times what a room at this place is worth. Rooms were not as described and management refused to adjust. The place is runned down. Dust and garbage under the beds. No upgrade in facilities since the 1970s. The ice machine was broken but that was okay because there is no ice bucket in your room anyway. Bring your own drinking cups, they do not provide. No local stations available on TV. Traffic noise all night. Absolut WORST place we have EVER stayed. We're talking over forty years. We are being generous rating this a one but zero was not a choice.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2008

This was the worst motel or whatever you would call it. EXTREMELY dirty and full of smoke. We tried calling the front desk and never got an answer. We had booked for two nights and after one night decided we needed to check out. They would not refund our money. I have a feeling that this happens a lot!! The woman at the front was very rude and the people that "rent" and "live" there hang out in the parking lot. It is very scary and gross. I would not recommend this to anyone, especially if you have children!!

• Liked — Nothing!!
  • Disliked — It was all terrible!
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2008

My husband, myself, and a friend came to Pasco for our annual Elks Convention just this past weekend. We have stayed @ Vinyard twice in the past, which has been slightly over 2 yrs ago.

Things have changed drastically in the room cleanliness, upkeep, and staff attentiveness to issues that are pointed out to them. Upon going into the building where the room was located, on the 2nd floor, the entryway was filthy, the smell about bolted us over, and going up the carpeted stairway, there was debris, obviously hadn't been cleaned. The hallway was also dirty, and the further you went, the more it smelled. We entered our room, and that carpet was dirty, and was obvious it had not been cleaned. Bathroom floor had not been swept, as there were pieces of things on the floor, also, the inside stool bowl was not clean. I travel with disinfectant wipes and can of Lysol spray, which I used on the toilet, sink and the bathtub. Used pieces of soap were still in the soap dish...Uck

Area around the motel has become run down, I would not go outside alone. Entry security door was damaged, for anyone to walk in. We did not leave anything of value in the room when we left, it's a very "seedy" place now, and the the small groups of people standing around around after dark, gave us the creeps. We reported to the clerk about the door, and his answer was "that's ok".

No other rooms available near the Red Lion just down the street, had we not had reservations for the two nights, we would have just gone somewhere else.

Management should be ashamed to let this once descent place become so rundown. By the way, we received no room service in the two days we stayed there. Will never stay again, and I would not recommend to anyone else. You will be grossed out!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The filty rooms and surroundings.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Vineyard Inn? Share your experiences!