“Excellent Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Lewiston, Idaho
“Excellent Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Fun with very good pizza. The menu includes burgers, sandwhiches...beer, wine and soft drinks.
We choose to eat in the bar area (which is quieter) children maybe taken into this area as long as they don't sit at the bar counter.
We had the all meat pizza. The size small is 10" and was more than plenty for 2 adults. I thought the pizza might be over priced but it was worth the money.

Marysville, Washington
“Hello Pierce County Sheriff's Office”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is in Eatonville, which has it's own Police force.

The bathroom should have been cleaner. They were out of paper towels. The cleanliness inside would probably prevent me from dining here again.

The tater tots were awesome. The food was good and reasonably priced. With the quantity of tater tots, we had left overs to take with us. The milkshake was also a good quantity and tasty.

As we were getting ready to leave an overweight Sheriff's Deputy showed up. I thought he was going to get a healthy portioned meal, but he had a look on his face like he was on a mission. Next I see a friendlier looking Deputy who might have been looking out for something. I didn't hear it, but people in my group heard the bigger Deputy say that he was with L & I. Not sure what was going on, but perhaps 2 Deputies and a group of L & I employees were there. I don't know what was going on, but I figured at least it wasn't the Health Department, so hopefully we wouldn't get sick :)

They have typical diner type food. They have pies.

Sumner, Washington
“Good for a large group”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Was in Packwood for a Auto, event & enjoyed a good dinner at Cruisers. I had a taco salad good size & very good. Others had pizza & sandwiches all looked good. Very friendly & quick service. Nice choice of cold beers. Tip-- save room for Ice cream cones they are very large

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Home
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Only been here once, but boy, what a good pizza. You don't expect that here, sort of in the middle of nowhere ...

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Linn, Oregon
“Vegetarian pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Packwood is a very small town with limited selection in dining...however Cruisers does make a nice vegetarian pizza. Eat in the bar...it's actually quieter.