“Very Poor Customer Service!” 1 of 5 stars

21902 E Wellesley Ave, Otis Orchards, WA 99027
509-922-9136
Improve this listing
Spokane, WA
“Very Poor Customer Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

So disappointed in the service since the new manager! He himself served us breakfast and never gave us any silverware. I asked, and after the air conditioner had blown our food cold for over 5 min. I got up and got our silverware myself. When I complained he would only take a lousy two dollars off. I told him I had been coming there for years and had never had such bad service. He replied "bad service, I thought you only had cold food". Guess having to get up and get your own silverware to eat is good service in this new managers book? When I asked for his name and the managers name he proudly told me he was the new manager. Wow something I would not have been so proud of that morning! I told him I would not be back and I think it didn't bother him in the least. It will be sad to see this wonderful place run to the ground by this manager who obviously missed the customer service part of managing.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Liberty Lake, Washington
“AWFUL FOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

AWFUL, this is a defrost, microwave or deep fry palace......The food was disgusting and overpriced. DO NOT spend your hard earned money here. The produce, salad was of poor quality and the roast beef for a french dip is a mystery meat. Aus jus was dry mix french onion soup mix. For the price a total rip-off. My family was sick for two days. If you eat here, call a doctor.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Best Sandwich in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We have eaten breakfast here several times and always been very satisfied. We finally decided to try their lunch menu and were so pleased that we did. The menu choices are varied, the prices are mostly under ten dollars, and the portions arrived quickly and hot and generous! The Otis Grill has a feeling of the old local diner on Main Street, and the wait staff is friendly and efficient. I like being able to see the cooks working in the partially open grill. No complaints, great food!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, WA
“Great Food! Good Variety. Brkfst to Dessert 1+/-mile straight North of freeway.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

From burgers to steak to pasta - breakfast, lunch, dinner & dessert, it's all really good! They seem to use quality ingredients and they want you to be happy with your meal. Only thing I might wish was better is the serving staff's customer service and maybe need to add more help at busy times. And they are busy allot because of the great food.