“New,clean and affordable” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Vancouver,BC
“New,clean and affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

We stayed here for a night in August and it was a very nice experience. They have clean, which is a stunning drive up to date rooms and the breakfast is wonderful with many choices! I even had my coffee thermos filled up for travel in the morning for no charge. The attendant in the breakfast room was very accommodating and hard working too! It was quite busy that morning and she was cheerful and pleasant. This ia a great place to stay before driving through the Cascades National Forest which is a stunning drive.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
OmakPeppertree, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this review, December 15, 2011
Dear aircanadagirl,

Thank you for your review. Our breakfast is one of our highlights for guests. Variety is important and we do our best to keep options available to you. Nothing better than waking up to a warm cup of coffee, breakfast ready to go, and smiling warm face to greet you.

Hope you enjoyed the beautiful drive over the Cascades!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Gig Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

The accomodations were excellent, skeaky clean, with wonderful bed and quiet night. The breakfast was unique with make your own breakfast burrito, plus fruit, plus make your own waffle, plus great rolls, cereal, and good coffee. Personnel were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for AARP discount
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Smiles963,

Thank you for your review. We do our best to be friendly and helpful to all our guests. The breakfast burritos have been a great hit for our guests. Something a little bit different and you get to mix up your own variety and tastes.

Have a great day!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stayed one night on August 27th and found the hotel to be very comfortable and spacious. Like a previous reviewer stated, we were also given a choice of room/floor we wanted.

We stayed in a room with two queen beds. It had nice decorations and was about 95% clean, with high ceilings, a desk, and three chairs, plus a fridge and a microwave. The strangest thing that we noticed about the room was that while the room was decorated very "swanky", both faucets on the double sinks were wobbly and could be swiveled around! Very cheap quality on that feature.

The service was good, the breakfast was delicious, and the pool was clean. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
OmakPeppertree, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this review, December 25, 2011
Dear Margieandbrian2088-
Thank you so much for your review! It is always nice to hear feedback about our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!! Have a fantastic day.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Visited during Omak Stampede.. Great location off Hwy. Very quiet and nice rooms. Near shopping and lots of restaurants. Clean and most definitely would recommend any one staying in the area. If you want a more formal breakfast the Koala Street Grill was a close walk for breakfast, as well as Starbucks at Safeway across the street.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear daffofils-
We appreciate your review about our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you had a great time at the Omak Stampede! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Hotel is very easy to find located just off Hwy 97. The building was recently built and it definitely stands out amongst the other older hotels situated on the same block. The indoor pool is a nice size and clean and we were impressed to see it is open 24 hours.

Rooms were clean. Bed was comfy but had typical square size pillows (we always bring our own) Our friends who stayed in a King size room had a very nice bed and lots of space to move around.

Downside to this location is there is only one restaurant within walking distance (The Koala Grill). There are tons of fast food joints nearby, but most all sit-down restaurants are in downtown Omak which is about 30 mins walk away.

Unfortunately, we did have an unpleasant experience upon Check-In. We arrived around 5:00pm. I reserved two weeks ago by calling 1-800 Best Western reservations number. Upon check-in, the front desk clerk could not find our reservation anywhere. I gave him my full name and confirmation number which I received from my confirmation e-mail about 2 days ago. He said the confirmation number was not a valid format since it was 9 digits and this hotel usually only has a 5 digit confirmation number.

I told him that this is what was e-mailed to me and I can show him the e-mail. So I went to business center to print out my confirmation. He was very confused as to why my reservation was not showing up in their system. The hotel was pretty booked, so he wasn't sure if he was going to find me a room.

Of course at this point, I was pretty upset to hear this and I even offered to call the 1-800 reservation number to ask for clarification. The front desk clerk didn't want me to bother with that and said he would create a new reservation and find me a room. He eventually did but the experience had already put a sour start to our stay.

When we arrived back home. I called Best Western Customer Care number and found out ALL reservations made through 1-800 number are issued a 9-digit confirmation number. And ALL BW hotel front desk clerks should know this and they should know how to look up the reservation within their hotel system. The Customer Care rep said he could see both reservations show up in their system, so now he was concerned that my credit card was going to be billed twice!!

My suggestion would be for this hotel to provide better training to your front desk staff to ensure this confusion doesn't happen again. Now I have to go check my credit card statement and make sure I wasn't billed twice.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
OmakPeppertree, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this review, August 25, 2011
I would first like to appologize for the confusion you experienced upon check in. We do have several avenues for booking rooms and I will be sure to go over once again with my staff the different ways of pulling up this information. Agian I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced and the panick I am sure it caused you.

Thank you for your review and reminder to keep going over the different avenues our guests are able to book and how we locate the information upon arrival.
Sooke, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

This was one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at. It is located in a town that seems to be in the middle of nowhere but when you step into this hotel, its like you are in a large city. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were amazing. They are very modern and new, super clean and very large for out family of 5. We had a room on the highway side and didn't find it noisy at all. My only complaint is that the sink is not located in the bathroom but in the room itself and if you need to use it in the middle of the night or when anyone is sleeping, it can be quite loud. But for one night it was just fne for us and the pool was most welcome after a long days drive. And the rate we paid was much, much lower than we've paid for lower quailty hotels in Canada. I will totally recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear canuckfamily5-
Thank you so much for your great review! Your feedback is so helpful not only for future guests, but for our staff as well! I would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay regarding the sink area. We strive to meet all guests expectations and hope this was not too much of an issue for you and your family. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks again,
Blaine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

Upon arrival, the person at the desk gave us a choice of rooms. Good start. The room was on the top floor away from the freeway. Thus, it was quiet. It was spaciouis and very tastefully decorated. My only complaint would be that the upholstered chairs need to be cleaned. They have free WIFI as well.
The breakfast buffet was wonderful. There was a huge selection including fresh fruit. Will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear nekko8-
Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate your business! You did such a great job describing our hotel. We hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks again,
Assistant Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Inn at Omak? Share your experiences!