“Service and attitude of assistand manager is terrible.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Omak
Cuisines: Pizza
OROVILLE
“Service and attitude of assistand manager is terrible.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The pizza ia average in taste. There is always something new and a large varity of pizzas. I asked for a large box and was told by the assistant manager that large boxes cost money and she would give me a med box. I insisted on a large box and her attitude was really bad. As I left, I left an extra dollar to pay for the box. I do not go there any more.

Visited November 2012

Kelowna, Canada
“What were they thinking!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Today a friend of mine and I stopped for a quick lunch before heading back up to Canada. Since we didnt want to hit the burger joints, we settled on Pizza Hut. Definitely not a wise choice. The woman I presumed in charge from the way she talked and acted flew by us when we asked if we could just seat ourselves since she looked busy.She told us no to wait and to her credit asked a young man to seat us which he did. He was very personable...much more so then she was and asked what we would like to drink. My friend ordered a coffee and myself a soda. When they came I looked at the coffee then up at my friend and she laughed. Yes it looked like 3 day old coffee it was sooo muddy looking. To her credit she braved it and took a sip. She could not drink it so the young man offered to get her another from a fresh pot. When he sat it down I couldnt believe my eyes. The cup was filthy. I thought maybe it had sloshed as he was carrying it but no ...it was baked on....we both shuddered and she said sorry could she please just have a water. We were also brought plates (but no cutlery) and when they were inspected, there was food also baked to them. Obviously the dishwasher is in need of a good over-haul!!! This should have been spotted and rectified.. We decided to place some paper towels from the roll so handily placed on the table on our plates and eat our meal. No way were we going to ask for cutlery. There were bits of food on the seats when we sat down and looking around, there were bits of food throughout on the carpet. In the time we were there no one took the time to to a quick sweep up as they do at our pizza hut here. Management needs to pull up their boot straps...we wont be back. Kudos do go out to the gentleman who served us with a smile though.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Omak, Washington
“Pizza What?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been there several times and generally enjoyed the food. The mostly young staff seemed easily overwhelmed.

I sat at times for nearly an hour before being waited on or leaving. Though we got an order in before schools buses arrived, we did not see our waiter again after we got our food until I paid the ticket at the register. No refills on coffee or or drinks offered as waiter had not returned. Other times the floor looked as if a children's party had just left when I entered and still looked that way when I left.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“fast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Boy was I glad to find a pizza hut, this town is small so finding a place to eat that I recognized was a surprise.

Visited July 2013
Oroville, Washington
“A nice PIzza Hut!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service is friendly and quick, and the food pizza tastes good and had a generous amount of toppings on it.

Visited June 2013