“Just a 1-room wonder in Olympia's downtown” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 309 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Olympia
“Just a 1-room wonder in Olympia's downtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not much to it, except a variety of well done noodle dishes served promptly and piping hot. Good food, at a fair price.

Visited April 2012

Seattle area
“average food and terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Went in for late lunch, 2 wait staff working with a total of 5 tables when I arrive. Waitress makes a vague gesture at me to a table by the wall so I seat myself. She came by for my order but hadn't given me a menu. Get a menu and order lunch. The food was average to slightly below average. After the food is dropped on my table. By the time I am done eating there is just me and a couple left in the restaurant yet my waitress never comes to check on me the entire time.....Only 3 people in the place and she cant wander by? Instead the 2 wait staff do their best to stand behind the counter and avoid eye contact. Never never never again would I go there. Terrible service and likely the worst "psuedo thai" in town.

Visited February 2012
olympia, wa
“Didn't knock my socks off.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I stopped in for a quick lunch: a "fresh salad bowl" (a blend of lettuce, bean sprouts, fresh cilantro, mint, and julienned carrots and cucumbers layered with rice noodles and ground peanuts), served with garlic dressing. I had three pretty tasty pork skewers on the side. The salad was nice and light -- althought I don't know how often they use iceberg lettuce in Asian cooking. It was a very simple recipe that I could make in five minutes. Warning: the garlic is strong, so you might not want to order this on the way to the dentist. After I ate the salad, I had this weird cigar-like taste in my mouth. Maybe tobacco is a secret ingredient? The decor needs a serious makeover. It's about as inviting as a McDonalds. And the service could have been better. I sat there waiting for my bill for about ten minutes with my dirty dishes in front of me and my credit card on the edge of the table (there were only three other tables occupied in the restaurant). The server swooped by and grabbed my dishes. A few minutes later, a hand sneaked around the corner and put the bill holder on the far side of the table. I reached over and put my card on it. She finally came back and picked it up. I said thanks and got no reply. On the way out she ignored me. Don't these people know that servers live and die by their tips? Three points for food. Two points for service.

Visited October 2011
Olympia
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

We frequent Chopsticks regularly. You get large servings and we love it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
vashon island
“Awful food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

Fine service but the food was awful. Pad Thai tasted of ketchup and salt, chicken overcooked, and spring rolls extremely bland.