“Worth a re- do” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Englewood, Florida
“Worth a re- do”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I am visiting from out of state and requested Thai food. My friend brought me to this place. What an excellent choice!
The restaurant is small and pleasantly painted and decorated. The bathroom for women was clean and attractive; always a plus. This place is in an excellent downtown Oly location. The restaurant was doing a steady business. Deservedly so.
We ordered a beef dish and a chicken and vegetables dish. Rice was served with each. We shared. My friend also enjoyed a fun tea drink. I, of course, tried it. It was yummy.
Both entrees were good. The beef had layers of flavor.
Our service was excellent.

I would eat at this restaurant again. I recommmend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Aberdeen, Washington
“Consistently excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We're never disappointed here. Every dish we've ever tried has been delicious. Great flavors. Their Seven Flavors Beef was curiously similar to Mexican mole. Curries are fabulous. Their salads are refreshing and bursting with flavor. Service can sometimes be slow-- but that's because they are so busy! Nice asian/contemporary atmosphere, too--now with a whole other section added on.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Give it a Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Were walking about and came upon this restaurant. I'd not eaten thai foods before but my companion has been here and recommended it. It was very good, service spot on, but not the most inexpensive place we could have found. It was worth it as we were doing special things and I recommend it, but couldn't afford to eat there on everyday basis.

Visited September 2012
new westminster
“we love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had our lunch at lemon grass. The service there was excellent. The food was spicy but tasted very good. price was reasonable. After lunch, we spent hours in the historical downtown and the park close-by.

Visited September 2012
nocynic
“great asian flavors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

The owner runs a tight ship in which everything from the service to the food is great. I have found that anything I have ordered from the menu is delicious. One warning; the server will ask how hot you want your dish. The heat ratings are for those who are accustomed to playing with hot spices so if you say hot is will be more of what a SE Asian would expect than a Scandinavian's version of hot.

Visited August 2012