“A Good Deal” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“A Good Deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We like the small spaghetti with meat balls. It comes with garlic bread and a salad and the small plate fills you up. The wine is inexpensive. We have always had good service.

• Visited February 2013

Ellensburg, Washington
“love the peanut soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Excellent peanut soup and lasagna bakes. I've been here a number of times and have even had someone pick up food from Apollo's for me when I was in the hospital.

• Visited March 2012
“A place we frequent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Sometimes there are those restaurants that you go in once to try and never go back even though your experience was good - then, there are those restaurants that are always good no matter what and you put them in your "favorites" file. Apollos is a favorite of ours. It is what it is, and doesn't try to be something it's not. Always good food, great beer offerings, comfortable seating at booths or tables and conveniently located on the Westside of Olympia where there is easy free parking just outside the door.
Our kids like the subs, Gyros and Calzones and we like the pastas, salads and build your own pizza options from an array of choices ranging from cashews to chicken. Good fare and good times - worth a visit if you are in west Olympia!

• Visited January 2013
“Best Italian in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Their dinner salad is always fresh and the marinara is the best in town. Their private dining room is excellent for a pre wedding dinner. They have also been supporters of fund raisers.

Visited December 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Missed the mark I remembered”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I hadn't been in for too long to visit Apollo's in my neighborhood, and had fond memories of taking our kids there. I had wondered what I'd been missing since there were so many cars parked out front. It wasn't the food. Maybe the bar is really good - which I didn't visit this trip. The pizza we got was too salty for our taste, too much sauce so ingredients slid off and it made for a doughy center. The salad was bland and disappointing. Maybe next time I'll just go for drinks!

Visited October 2012