“In Review” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Olympia

You added Ramada Olympia to your Saves list
Ramada Olympia
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4520 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Olympia)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Olympia
Olympia
“In Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I got into the Inn a little late. I was tired but the receptionist was cheerful and didn't take a lot of time checking me in and sending me on my way. The room and amenities were very nice, and I was able to relax down to a comfortable evening of phone calls and TV.

The next morning was comfortable after I was able to have a nice breakfast and be on my way back to the office. An attendant had watched me stop and offered any help when I was trying to decide which item to put on my plate---very observing and a nice way to start the day.

I would look forward ANYTIME to staying at the Ramada--

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Michael G, Front Office Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
I love hearing reviews like yours. Our goal is for everybody to have a stay like yours: quiet, comfortable and relaxing. The attention our breakfast attendant gave you is a great example of the service we try to provide to every person, every time. We look forward to having you back again for another great stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Oroville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great staff at this hotel! I had booked my rrom for the wrong datea and they made room for me! Nice people!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thanks for the compliments, our staff will be very pleased to hear them. We really try to help as much as possible so the only thing you have do do is enjoy yourself! Keep us in mind for your next trip to Olympia, we would be more than happy to take care of you.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel had friendly staff and provided excellent value for the price, but the flat-screen TVs had standard definition programming ... everything looked horizontally distorted.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I apologize that the TV reception is still standard definition. We are in the process of upgrading our equipment to provide a full HD lineup. Hopefully when you stay with us again we'll have it up and running! Thanks again.

Been to Ramada Olympia? Share your experiences!