“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Olympia

You added Ramada Olympia to your Saves list
Ramada Olympia
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4520 Martin Way E, Olympia, WA 98516 (Formerly Ameritel Inn Olympia)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Olympia
Paris - France
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We staid there one night, before going to Olympic NP. The decor of the room is a little outdated, but it was perfectly accomodating, and comfortable. We had a great night here, and the complimentary breakfast was more than average. We were happy we chose this hotel. We ate at the Red Lobster which is just in front of the hotel, which was convenient. We would definitely recommend this hotel in this area

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
olyramada, General Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Ramada and were able to enjoy one of the restaurants conveniently located across the street. Also, thank you for the input about our décor. We are actually in the process of upgrading our rooms. We hope you will come back and check out the changes.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel clean rooms and the staff are exceptional !

• Stayed July 2012
, General Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you love our staff. We will see you on your next visit to Olympia!
Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Just got back from a stay at this hotel and would stay again. Comfortable and reasonably priced.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Thank you for the kind review. We are happy you had a great stay and we do look forwarding to seeing you at the Ramada of Olympia when you are back in town.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have written about this Ramada previously and my opinion has only improved - it is truly the nicest hotel in the area. It has the best staff and the friendliest service. It is not completely updated, but they are working on that - and it is clean. It has literally become my home because I stay here so often - you just can't bet it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Thank you again, for your kind comments! We are happy to hear we make your stay comfortable and Ramada has become your home away from home. We strive to make every guests stay enjoyable and we are pleased you have become a part of our family!
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I flew to Seattle from Los Angeles for a family visit. At my request for a hotel to stay in, my daughter-in-law choose the Ramada for me. I think it was a good best choice. I stayed at the Ramada because it was centrally located to my family and restaurants as well as shopping. Every one at the hotel was helpful and friendly. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Because of the Ramada, my stay in the Lacey area was fabulous.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
olyramada, General Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share you feedback with the fellow travelers. We are so glad you were able to come to the Ramada of Olympia and experience our property and most importantly our team. Everyone makes a real effort for each of our guests to have a great time here and we always strive to go above and beyond with our customer service. We look forward to having you back on your next trip to beautiful Olympia.
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I lived in the area for many years and chose this place to stay when I went back for a visit. It is centrally located to East Olympia and Lacey, right off the I-5 corridor. The staff is incredibly cordial and helpful, the hotel is spotlessly clean and quiet. The rooms are spacious and well appoointed, with very comfortable beds. There are endless ammenities, including a "mini-mart" with food items including a nice selection of microwaveable dinners, fruit and so on, wi-fi, indoor pool, and workout facility. There is endless coffee in the lobby and a nice breakfast spread in the mornings. The value for this hotel is far superior to any along this stretch of freeway, and the accommodations are much nicer. I cannot say enough about this hotel. I highly recommend it!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Ramada of Olympia. We are pleased to know that we met your expectations and that you would highly recommend us to the fellow travelers. I do agree that we have an incredible staff and I am happy you experienced this first hand. We all look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

What a delightful stay. I was so very impressed with both the decor, the staff and the overall atmosphere. As I checked in I asked impressed by delightful lady behind the desk (Lainey) she was polite, helpful and informative. As I checked in and saw the pool beyond the glass in the dining area I asked her what hours the pool was open imagine my delight when she told me it was open 24 hours a day!

And the breakfasts were beyond awesome. Usually when breakfast is included it includes the same fare every day cereal, pastries, coffee, juices, yogurt and maybe a waffle maker. But not here! They had three covered warming trays that had a different breakfast item each day. The items ranged from eggs with a bit of mexican flavor to them and bacon to biscuits and gravy.
The dining area was large and spacious and able to hold a lot of people comfortably. I even appreciated where they left the ffresh fruit out after breakfast was over so when we got done swimming in the pool we could grab a banana on our way to our room.

They had a very nice exercise facility, alot of options and they even had a recumbent bike which my exercise machine of choice.

The rooms were very spacious and the beds extremely comfortable. There was even a fridge and microwave in our room. I was also impressed with the fact that they had a laundry area on the premises so you could wash your clothes if you felt like. And a buisness area compete with printer if you needed to take care of business.

The free wireless was wonderful and I did not have any issue connecting and staying online, while not as fast as my cable service at home it did a pretty decent job of keeping up!

All in all I would say this is a great place to stay and well worth the extra compared to a comfort inn or super 8!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
olyramada, General Manager at Ramada Olympia, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your recent experience here at the Ramada in Olympia. I am pleased to hear that you had a great time with us. We will certainly share your feedback with the staff and in particular the employee that you mentioned by name. Once again thank you for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Been to Ramada Olympia? Share your experiences!