“Good Food average price” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Olympia, Washington
“Good Food average price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I have lived in Olympia for over twenty years didn't know it was a restaurant driven past it hundreds of times but saw the place on Triple D so gave it a try. Place was fairly crowded but did not have to wait had the crab cannelloni was good, another place in town has a seafood cannelloni made a little differently both are good. Glad we went there, not a beer drinker but did buy a couple of bottles of the hard cider haven't drank either yet.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Saw on Triple D, had to try it. Hype”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Ok I usually try to visit a spot featured on FN channel. This one was about par with the rest. Didn't blow my mind but also didn't make me sick. It was an interesting take in a Cuban sandwich. Much too greasy for my liking but a huge portion.

“Odd vibe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been all over the US and Europe tasting beer. I did not love or hate this place it was merely "meh". The beer was about average. I have had much better to say the least.

The vibe of the place was very off to me. Waitress seemed like we were a bother instead of customers. I usually don't care too much about service when all I want to do is taste some brew but she seemed annoyed by simple questions.

All in all the beer was mediocre and the service lacked in this oddly placed and weirdly themed brewery.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Salem, OR
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I like brew pubs, even though I'm not a beer drinker. Fish Tale has that laid-back feel of a place where folks are happy to work there. Wait staff were friendly. I was there for lunch and the food was very good, service was excellent and I will definitely return. There were even sofas in the back where one could relax with their meal.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Shelton, Washington
“Good food, ok beer recently... :S”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong; I enjoy good beer but the beer has changed and something is lacking. I have had to stop buying the bottled beers because I have purchased too many that have gone 'skunky'.

I miss the quality of brew that was available from over a year ago.

FOOD: AMAZINGLY unique and tasty. Very fresh! Something for everyone here. A bit spendy but it IS downtown...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere