I am normally a Marriott's person but had business in Olympia, Wa and there was no Marriott;s close. My business partner is a Hilton guy so we choise to stay at the Double Tree by Hilton. This property use to be a Phoenix Inn Suites. Pros: Good location to some very good Restaurants, good parking, clean, well layed out for business. Cons: Room configuration, quality of materials (bed, sheets, furniture bathrooms), breakfast (also expensive for what you get).
Don't get me wrong as the place is clean and seems to be maintained well. It's just seems the quality through out is low in terms to like Marriott Springhill Suites. So was not expecting a high end hotel but at least middle of the road which I didn't feel it was.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites Olympia Hotel
- Phoenix Inn Suites Olympia Hotel Olympia
- Phoenix Hotel Olympia
- Olympia Phoenix Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Olympia hotel located in downtown Olympia in Washington State, just minutes off of I-5. Our hotel is near Olympia, Washington’s major attractions including the Downtown Waterfront area, Percival Landing, and the award winning Hands-On Children’s Museum. The hotel is just across the street from Budd Inlet of the Puget Sound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.